+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self Employed Application 2022

bohiod

Apr 5, 2019
Thank you for your advice @Naturgrl @Sunnyblue100 @comerunning19

I saw this link of Heirarchy and Structure of NOCs and it clearly says which NOCs are allowed under this program. So you guys are absolutely right that 2175 NOC code won't be eligible. I agree completely.

Also, I cannot use the Graphic Designers NOC code as it would be a long stretch and I don't have projects to prove that I have done any Graphic Design work. Both fields are very distinct from each other.

I know that there is a PNP option which has endless wait period and no confirmation of getting the PR.

I am looking for a more concrete option which will let me step foot in Canada ASAP. I am 32 years old unmarried guy.

I am almost convinced that I should take the education route (Masters) and then I will automatically get a 4 year work permit which will lead me to get the PR.

Let me know what you guys think.

- I am in this journey from Nov 2018. Waiting, waiting and waiting! :(
You should have AOR or even get decision made at this point, if you applied on 2018.

International students will take very long time to achieve pr, normally around 4 -5 years

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Thank you for your advice @Naturgrl @Sunnyblue100 @comerunning19

I saw this link of Heirarchy and Structure of NOCs and it clearly says which NOCs are allowed under this program. So you guys are absolutely right that 2175 NOC code won't be eligible. I agree completely.

Also, I cannot use the Graphic Designers NOC code as it would be a long stretch and I don't have projects to prove that I have done any Graphic Design work. Both fields are very distinct from each other.

I know that there is a PNP option which has endless wait period and no confirmation of getting the PR.

I am looking for a more concrete option which will let me step foot in Canada ASAP. I am 32 years old unmarried guy.

I am almost convinced that I should take the education route (Masters) and then I will automatically get a 4 year work permit which will lead me to get the PR.

Let me know what you guys think.

- I am in this journey from Nov 2018. Waiting, waiting and waiting! :(
You've applied in 2018? I thought you are just about to submit your application!

ozgurcoteli

Feb 16, 2022
Category........
BUSINESS
I submitted my application online last month. I am an interior designer. The process is very slow. scary situation

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
This seems to be the most difficult canada immigration stream. Saw a publication where it was started there are about 5000 awaiting applications on this stream and IRCC will be processing only 1000 per year from 2022 to 2024.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This seems to be the most difficult canada immigration stream. Saw a publication where it was started there are about 5000 awaiting applications on this stream and IRCC will be processing only 1000 per year from 2022 to 2024.
These target numbers haven't changed in years. Actual numbers are lower. The 1000 target also includes start-up visa applications. I would think there are more applications than that. Can you post the publication link for applications in the queue?

Reactions: tanyaviola

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
I'd also like to see where you got these numbers. Thanks!

ozgurcoteli

Feb 16, 2022
Category........
BUSINESS
The updated economic immigration program duration shocked me. I was expecting a shorter time. the period has been extended and has become 41 months

Alorey

Apr 9, 2021
Good day everyone, please I submitted my application last week, please how long will it take to get AOR?

harpreetbhatti

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
hello guys i am confused on form 6A in section of J. Can any one help me for this
J
ACCUMULATION OF FUNDS

You must submit with your application a narrative document bearing your signature and describing how your present financial resources, both family and business, were accumulated. Do not provide supporting documents with the narrative. If necessary, you will be requested to provide supporting documents later on in the process. This document could, for example, present information on the following points:
- Employment income: date, amount and source for each year of employment;
- Business income: amount accumulated while the applicant managed the business as well as dates the business was in operation, share of distributed profits and accumulated profits;
- Investment income: shares, units, bonds (date and purchase price, sale price and current market value), interest, dividends, capital gains (date, amount and source);
- Dates and amounts of each investment made;
- Cumulative gains on personal assets: real estate (date and purchase price, sale price and current market value), other;
- Inheritance, donations and non-bank loans: date, amount and source, accompanied by documents confirming:
· the identity of the donor and/or lender and his financial capacity to give or lend;
· the transfer of sums borrowed and their complete or partial repayment.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
hello guys i am confused on form 6A in section of J. Can any one help me for this
J
ACCUMULATION OF FUNDS

You must submit with your application a narrative document bearing your signature and describing how your present financial resources, both family and business, were accumulated. Do not provide supporting documents with the narrative. If necessary, you will be requested to provide supporting documents later on in the process. This document could, for example, present information on the following points:
- Employment income: date, amount and source for each year of employment;
- Business income: amount accumulated while the applicant managed the business as well as dates the business was in operation, share of distributed profits and accumulated profits;
- Investment income: shares, units, bonds (date and purchase price, sale price and current market value), interest, dividends, capital gains (date, amount and source);
- Dates and amounts of each investment made;
- Cumulative gains on personal assets: real estate (date and purchase price, sale price and current market value), other;
- Inheritance, donations and non-bank loans: date, amount and source, accompanied by documents confirming:
· the identity of the donor and/or lender and his financial capacity to give or lend;
· the transfer of sums borrowed and their complete or partial repayment.
there's no required format for this. just make sure you've included all the information needed and sign it.