+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2018

Dymanita

Aug 20, 2019
I dont remember exactly... As that was almost year back... Sorry... But i do recall i did mention something linked to my other apllication. Maybe UCI...
Thank you for your reply. Was your EE application same code as the self employed code?

jimshady

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16 Jan 2019
Med's Request
4 Mar 2019
Med's Done....
12 Mar 2019
Passport Req..
27 Mar 2019
VISA ISSUED...
17 Apr 2019
LANDED..........
8 Aug 2019
Thank you for your reply. Was your EE application same code as the self employed code?
As i mentioned earlier i dont recall. You can start it as a fresh application...

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra

Hi, could you please restrict posts here to what is actually relevant to our application stream - Federal Self-Employed? It makes it easier for newer members to navigate the thread and understand information shared. The unrelated posts are clogging the space

ammar2019

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Below is the link to ecas. Its provides a summarized update to your application. Personally I find it easier to log into than gckey

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

Thanks. Same info. No additions.

My Client Application Status eCAS:

Permanent Residence

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 26, 2019.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 7, 2019.

3. We started processing your application on August 7, 2019.

Last edited:

ammar2019

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Just wondering, has anyone tried applying for gcms notes for their self employed applications?

I did yesterday. Paid CAD 18, filled in the form, signed it, and then sent it (with personal details of course) by e-mail to Apply GCMS Inc., Canada.

I received an automatic reply: “your application will be in queue for processing and an acknowledgement email will be sent upon successful verification.”

Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
I suggest you start a new thread to post these links, please. We need to keep this thread organised for everyone as well as future visitors researching the federal self-employed program. Thanks.

Reactions: Maya_Maya

ammar2019

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi, could you please restrict posts here to what is actually relevant to our application stream - Federal Self-Employed? It makes it easier for newer members to navigate the thread and understand information shared. The unrelated posts are clogging the space

No comment.

Palamon

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi Palamon, What's your timeline.
Did you get medical request recently?
No, I haven't. I applied in April, received an AOR within a month, along with a request for biometrics. I completed my biometrics on May 23 of this year. No update since then. What I would like to know is if I were to go to Canada now on a visitor visa, and if I update CIC regarding this (along with a Canadian address), will there be any problems? For instance, if they ask for medicals while I am in Canada, do I need to come back to my home country to do the medicals? Or can I do it in Canada itself? Anyone?

Reactions: Loveugod