Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Yea. I am surprised too. It took me one month to get my client and application numbers. So fast indeed. If things go well, then we must get our visas in few months. Perhaps by Christmas?

Good luck for you as well.

Ammar
Yes Ammar i am hoping the same , i liked my profile on 18th then yesterday i got the email to pay my biometric.

That eligibility reviews seems tough and important.

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Thanks for providing the timeline. I lived in four countries since I hit 18. And I applied for police clearance certificate (PCC) from Sweden where I am living now – from Sweden only.

Let’s hope this is enough. Getting PCC from four countries is time-consuming process.

Timeline

07 July 2019: I paid for the processing fee (CAD 1050) and right of permanent residence fee (CAD 490).

08 July 2019: I sent the application by registered mail.

Date of delivery: Unknown. Postnord’s tracking system was down.

26 July 2019: Application received by IRCC.

07 August 2019: Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR). Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Application Number were provided (by e-mail). I received also a letter from IRCC asking me to pay for the biometrics.

07 August 2019: I paid for biometrics fees (CAD 85).
well i suggest you to start collecting PCC asap , when they ask at least you have something in your hand to submit them.

i have lived in two countries so i submitted both with my app, my wife used to live in Iran so i couldn't get her iranian PCC but submitted UAE one.
i hope they will not ask me to submit iranian PCC.

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
I think I read somewhere in this thread, they ask for proof of fund upon arrival in Canada. Not sure though as I have not go through that stage.

Anybody here has experience on funds related issues?
well in most of cases they ask how mich money you are going to being in Canada coz as per candian rule you have to declare money more then 10000 to custom but dont ask you to show the POF.

So it depends but as per IRCC you have that POF with you while entering into Canada as new Immigrant.

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Facts…

As of 2016, out of 7,540,830 Canadian immigrants, there were 6,630 from Sweden.

(Immigrant refers to all those who hold or have ever held permanent resident status in Canada, including naturalized citizens).

In 2011, out of 248,748 immigrants granted permanent residence in Canada, only 244 were from Sweden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Canada
Is not Sweden is nice country to live and work ? still alot of people move from there ?

itsmeParis

Apr 11, 2018
Hello,

We are now about to send our application via UPS or FedEx. Which between the 2 choices is ideal to send over our application to? And, before anything, can someone confirm on where we should address our application? Is it in Sydney, Nova Scotia? As we are quite confused as we've seen various locations indicated on the list.

Also, do we need to pay the application upon submission or shall we wait for further instructions from the CIC?

Hope we get to hear from someone that have submitted their application via this path too.

Thanks again in advance for the reply.

— Paris

ammar2019

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
well i suggest you to start collecting PCC asap , when they ask at least you have something in your hand to submit them.

i have lived in two countries so i submitted both with my app, my wife used to live in Iran so i couldn't get her iranian PCC but submitted UAE one.
i hope they will not ask me to submit iranian PCC.

Thanks. I informed the IRCC on the PCC. Please do not worry.

Reactions: JaunRaza

ammar2019

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Is not Sweden is nice country to live and work ? still alot of people move from there ?

Yea. It is a nice country. However, jobs are not abundant, taxes are very high (around 30 percent). The numbers (I provided earlier) show that less than 1/1000 of Canadian immigrants are from Sweden. And number of Swedes who apply for Canadian immigration are very small as well – only 244 applied for immigration in 2011.

Reactions: JaunRaza

ammar2019

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hello,

We are now about to send our application via UPS or FedEx. Which between the 2 choices is ideal to send over our application to? And, before anything, can someone confirm on where we should address our application? Is it in Sydney, Nova Scotia? As we are quite confused as we've seen various locations indicated on the list.

Also, do we need to pay the application upon submission or shall we wait for further instructions from the CIC?

Hope we get to hear from someone that have submitted their application via this path too.

Thanks again in advance for the reply.

— Paris

Hi Paris,

I think both are good. Since you are using international courier, then you should send your packet/parcel to the following address:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Self-employed Class

Centralized Intake Office

49 Dorchester Street

Sydney, NS

B1P 5Z2

Canada

Check out:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-4500-applying-permanent-residence-business-class-applicants-self-employed.html

You need to attach a copy of the IRCC official receipt (after you pay the fees) to your completed application.

ammar2019

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Thanks Ammar, If they won't ask then it is fine with me as my IELTS was old and issued from Pakistan and i have applied from UAE.

seems like they are dong it FAST. Best luck.

“Your test results must not be more than two years old at the time that you submit your application.”

Check out:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-4500-applying-permanent-residence-business-class-applicants-self-employed.html#4000E5