+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2018

Phoebe LEE

Aug 6, 2019
Alright, People, I will start my process from next month. Wish me luck for godspeed.
My details - 18 years of work experience, Graphic Designer, 40 years (in Sept.), Diploma in Fine Arts, can get 7.5 to 8 in IELTS, wife's career graph and education is same as mine with 14 years of experience, sister in Canada.
Please help me if I will be stuck.
seems good, wish you all good

Reactions: pintuthakkar

Sunnyblue100

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Please I need to get clarification on this question, an individual who is working for a company but also does self employed job after the company has closed for the day, is he qualified?

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
Please I need to get clarification on this question, an individual who is working for a company but also does self employed job after the company has closed for the day, is he qualified?
If this person has been working as a self employed person for AT LEAST 2 years, (I also think you have to demonstrate that it's been the only work you do too, could be wrong though...) and your self employed work falls into one of the roles outlined in the requirements for the FSE visa.

If that, then yes: if not, then no.

Sunnyblue100

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Yes the job role fully qualified for fse visa, but that is not the only job in hand, I do work for a company during the day, when they close, I continue with my self employed work and the earnings of the self employed are constitent throughout the month, I don't know if there is any body with similar cases like mine and have scape through, though I have more than two years of experience in self employed

ratsalad

May 1, 2019
Hi everyone, anyone with recent applications went to next steps after biometrics? Seems a number of us are stuck at this step

Reactions: Amos TT

Hola4bola

Mar 7, 2019
'We are processing your application...'
It is easy to be worried but I think patience is the key, if you read the timelines of people who have gotten their pr via this stream, it took a while from aor to their next update. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Good news is on the way

Reactions: Palamon

ratsalad

May 1, 2019
I done mine 28 June. Anyone who did their biometrics from May onwards progressed to next step? Just want to get an idea if it is an issue affecting everyone in this batch or just case by case