Med's Done....
12 Mar 2019
Passport Req..
27 Mar 2019
VISA ISSUED...
17 Apr 2019
LANDED..........
8 Aug 2019
Hi everyone. Happy about all the good news from everyone. I want to find out if I can submit my application without my husband's ielts result.
My noc is 5243. I have been running my fashion designer business for over 5 years. I have two employees, my business is registered, I have a corporate account for my business. I have my tax receipts for the last 3 years. I also have an Instagram account that I have been running for the past 2 years which shows over 200 pictures of my works. I have a degree in Linguistics. I just did my Ielts yesterday and I am expecting top grades. I also have my husbands university certificate.

Can I submit my application without his Ielts result? I really do not want to delay the submission of my application any further. Please advise me. Thanks
I didnot submit my wife's Ielts - nor has she taken her Ielts.
However i did submit my own.

Reactions: Nornor

jimshady

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16 Jan 2019
Med's Request
4 Mar 2019
Med's Done....
12 Mar 2019
Passport Req..
27 Mar 2019
VISA ISSUED...
17 Apr 2019
LANDED..........
8 Aug 2019
Hi guys, thanks for all the information provided in this thread.
Congratulations @Runroad

My timeline is
Application sent : 1st Dec 2018
AOR : 21st Feb 2019

Is it necessary to link our file online ?
Most important thing is online link if you want things to proceed quickly.

ratsalad

May 1, 2019
Hi guys... I just read all 38 pages of this thread.

Thanks for all the sharing.

I am in the process of preparing my documents now.

Will be sharing my journey here as well as I go along.

Reactions: Runroad and Nornor

ratsalad

May 1, 2019
I run a one-man company (I'm the sole shareholder with no employees) under an eligible NOC. This is my main source of income, and it's also under this occupation that I am applying as self-employed.

However I also have some sideline income from selling stuff online (amount to ~10 to 15% of my monthly income), I wonder if this should be declared? I mean, I have nothing to hide about it, it's all legit business that I pay my taxes for, but I just worry that it would complicate the application because it is not related to the NOC I am applying under.

Reactions: AnaBotha and Nornor

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Hi guys... I just read all 38 pages of this thread.

Thanks for all the sharing.

I am in the process of preparing my documents now.

Will be sharing my journey here as well as I go along.
All the best!

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
I run a one-man company (I'm the sole shareholder with no employees) under an eligible NOC. This is my main source of income, and it's also under this occupation that I am applying as self-employed.

However I also have some sideline income from selling stuff online (amount to ~10 to 15% of my monthly income), I wonder if this should be declared? I mean, I have nothing to hide about it, it's all legit business that I pay my taxes for, but I just worry that it would complicate the application because it is not related to the NOC I am applying under.
The side income doesnt matter as long as you have the relevant experience in the NOC you are applying under. It is is safer to declare all sources of income to avoid any issues with the VO. Wishing you speed and favour.

Jubei

Apr 23, 2019
istanbul
You should definitely get in touch with them.
My biometrics letter was lost in the regular mail. So they resent it online, after i requested it via webform.
As you recommeded I contacted CIC through webform about the biometrics mail. Today I received a detailed mail stating that I will be contacted about my biometrics thru e-mail as I linked my account and that I should not worry. Part of the mail was as follows:

"Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not send a request for you to provide biometrics results yet. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application."

Hope this is a good sign, fingers crossed!

Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2019

It doesn't matter. I declared everything that brings me money, which was also unrelated to my NOC but my main source of income was from the NOC and there was proof of it. Multiple streams of income just proves you're a versatile self-employed person.

Reactions: ratsalad

Taoufikk77

Mar 6, 2018
Morocco
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
IELTS Request
08-10-2017