+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2018

Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
you can land where you want in Canada, my brother wrote Saskatoon in his application but landed in Tornoto and they had no proble with it as his program was under FSW.

I have read all your answers I hope you will find Canada good, I want to know one thing if you don't mind to answer. in somewhere up you said you are from UAE, are you UAE citizen or resident.?
Resident

Taoufikk77

Mar 6, 2018
Morocco
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
IELTS Request
08-10-2017
Hi all! I got my PPR yesterday! So things are really moving very quickly, with the SGVO.

31st Oct 2018 Sent application with DHL courier from Singapore to Canada
5th Nov 2018 Application received at Nova Scotia Office, Canada
1st Feb 2019 AOR CIO
18th Feb 2019 AOR Singapore visa office
14th March 2019 Notification for medical, police checks and RPRF
15th March 2019 notification for pre-arrival services
28th March 2019 submitted police checks and rprf documents to Canada high commission in Singapore
10th April 2019 medical examination done
18th April 2019 medical examination passed by visa officer via GC key.
24th April 2019 sight of application/profile updated online via GC key, then PPR via email a few hours later.
Please when and witch stage they ask you about proof of fund?
Thank you

Runroad

Dec 14, 2018
Please when and witch stage they ask you about proof of fund?
Thank you
They have never asked me about POF.
I guess they will ask me when I land in Canada, but I’ve also read some people saying they weren’t checked on POF when they land.

Taoufikk77

Mar 6, 2018
Morocco
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
IELTS Request
08-10-2017
They have never asked me about POF.
I guess they will ask me when I land in Canada, but I’ve also read some people saying they weren’t checked on POF when they land.
Well
So I am in the last step in application, I passed medical request and rprf, that’s why I am asking about POF, thank you again

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Where from you are ?

I also do resident here in UAE, i started company back in December 2017 i do run my ecommerce website here in uae which were desgin and developed by myself, i am thinking to apply under web and graphics designer, but the problem is that my education is in bussines and which doesn't match with my NOC. Would it matter ?

And what about bussines plan, should it be brefieed or detailed ?

In last i would to know , my wife has property here in dubai but it is not on her name , it was on her father name and he got died in 2013 so that property has to be transferred, Should i mention that property on form6a ? If Yes then would they ask me to provide any avidance ?

What you suggest and thanks in advance.

Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Where from you are ?

I also do resident here in UAE, i started company back in December 2017 i do run my ecommerce website here in uae which were desgin and developed by myself, i am thinking to apply under web and graphics designer, but the problem is that my education is in bussines and which doesn't match with my NOC. Would it matter ?

And what about bussines plan, should it be brefieed or detailed ?

In last i would to know , my wife has property here in dubai but it is not on her name , it was on her father name and he got died in 2013 so that property has to be transferred, Should i mention that property on form6a ? If Yes then would they ask me to provide any avidance ?

What you suggest and thanks in advance.
Education doesn't factor so much as proving that you have been self-employed for at least 2 years under the NOC that fits under cultural activities. Self-employed and generating income to sustain yourself. The length of your business plan is up to you. 5, 10, 20, 50 pages. It should be as long as it needs to be. Mine was 15 pages. They don't specifically ask for a business plan but it doesn't hurt to include one.

Regarding property, I inherited my parent's estate and all the documents I submitted regarding this inheritance still had my parents names on it. This wasn't questioned so I assume it's ok. HTH.

Reactions: JaunRaza and Nornor

Hola4bola

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everyone. Happy about all the good news from everyone. I want to find out if I can submit my application without my husband's ielts result.
My noc is 5243. I have been running my fashion designer business for over 5 years. I have two employees, my business is registered, I have a corporate account for my business. I have my tax receipts for the last 3 years. I also have an Instagram account that I have been running for the past 2 years which shows over 200 pictures of my works. I have a degree in Linguistics. I just did my Ielts yesterday and I am expecting top grades. I also have my husbands university certificate.

Can I submit my application without his Ielts result? I really do not want to delay the submission of my application any further. Please advise me. Thanks

Reactions: Duakkie
Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Hi everyone. Happy about all the good news from everyone. I want to find out if I can submit my application without my husband's ielts result.
My noc is 5243. I have been running my fashion designer business for over 5 years. I have two employees, my business is registered, I have a corporate account for my business. I have my tax receipts for the last 3 years. I also have an Instagram account that I have been running for the past 2 years which shows over 200 pictures of my works. I have a degree in Linguistics. I just did my Ielts yesterday and I am expecting top grades. I also have my husbands university certificate.

Can I submit my application without his Ielts result? I really do not want to delay the submission of my application any further. Please advise me. Thanks
Well, the pass mark is 35 so if you've crossed this threshold, I suppose it's alright to submit without his results since you're the principal applicant but I'll let other people who have spouses weigh in on that. Even if you do submit without his results, I suggest he still goes for the exam later and keep the results on hand just in case.

Hola4bola

Mar 7, 2019
Well, the pass mark is 35 so if you've crossed this threshold, I suppose it's alright to submit without his results since you're the principal applicant but I'll let other people who have spouses weigh in on that. Even if you do submit without his results, I suggest he still goes for the exam later and keep the results on hand just in case.
Yes, I have passed the threshold. He will take the exams sometime in June. But I just want to send the application as soon as possible since I have all the specified requirements. I can update any other thing later. Thanks for your response, and good job with your blog. Very informative. Kudos.

Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Yes, I have passed the threshold. He will take the exams sometime in June. But I just want to send the application as soon as possible since I have all the specified requirements. I can update any other thing later. Thanks for your response, and good job with your blog. Very informative. Kudos.
Thanks!

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Education doesn't factor so much as proving that you have been self-employed for at least 2 years under the NOC that fits under cultural activities. Self-employed and generating income to sustain yourself. The length of your business plan is up to you. 5, 10, 20, 50 pages. It should be as long as it needs to be. Mine was 15 pages. They don't specifically ask for a business plan but it doesn't hurt to include one.

Regarding property, I inherited my parent's estate and all the documents I submitted regarding this inheritance still had my parents names on it. This wasn't questioned so I assume it's ok. HTH.
Thanks brother you are very helpful, God bless you. I ill bother you again.