+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Security screening - how long it will take?

Nordic_Kuma

Feb 21, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
I ordered on getgcms.com they charge$35 for either CSIS or CBSA
I didn't do a thorough research on how to order them in a cost efficient way though!
No way! the ATIP should just charge u 5 bucks

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
what???????
anyway, I'll just think that's the extra price I paid for not being diligent in doing a better research
Only those in Canada can request in the ATIP website. I am glad outlanders have the option to order GCMS/CBSA notes from third-party like getgcms.com

Reactions: summerxx

Nordic_Kuma

Feb 21, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Earlier CSIS were taking only fax / mail requests. Since Jan-2018, they have cancelled old method and went for ATIP route. But both these notes have very long processing time. I received my CSIS & CBSA notes after 4+ months.
Hey bro, I got my CSIS notes recently and it indicated that my SS has been completed. But still a bunch of entries are blank on the request information which I guess are confidential to us. Do you know how long in general it will take from the date of SS completed to getting PPR? Thank you!

Reactions: Saskatchewan_Regina

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hey bro, I got my CSIS notes recently and it indicated that my SS has been completed. But still a bunch of entries are blank on the request information which I guess are confidential to us. Do you know how long in general it will take from the date of SS completed to getting PPR? Thank you!
hi Nordic_Kuma please i want to know how many entries do you have in SS im under SS too with 3 entries; thanks

Nordic_Kuma

Feb 21, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
hi Nordic_Kuma please i want to know how many entries do you have in SS im under SS too with 3 entries; thanks
I guess what you got is the GCMS notes from CIC but I am mentioning the notes directly from CSIS. I just saw that my SS status is 'completed' and the client of CSIS is CBSA also together with the start date of SS. What i cannot see are the FILE #, Project Code, Total Subjects, which are blank.

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
I guess what you got is the GCMS notes from CIC but I am mentioning the notes directly from CSIS. I just saw that my SS status is 'completed' and the client of CSIS is CBSA also together with the start date of SS. What i cannot see are the FILE #, Project Code, Total Subjects, which are blank.
Yes i got it from GCMS, i hope you will get ppr soon

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Since when you have been in IP2 , means when your background checks were started?
Moreover, did you order your CBSA notes?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
For those who are stuck in security screening, I have created a predictive-model in Google Sheets.

This model takes into consideration the information of PPR date of those who were in Security Screening, and who are still in Security Screening. Model has automatic adjustment feature by which it will continue to monitor the new PPR date, as well as delay that is happening to existing SS victims. All forum members are welcome to enter their details to get an idea about statistically predicted PPR date based on historical data. Of course this is an indication and you can continue to monitor sheet for changing trend of CBSA/CSIS/IRCC because sheet will continue to automatically update. Moreover, sheet also automatically recommends File Mandamus for those whose delay has crossed the above-average limits.

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

Enter your SS date and Nationality and know your approximate PPR date.

Fantastic job irfan.

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
Hi Kuma, how long had you been in SS? Thanks.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Two Weeks ago I started SSF Security Screening Forecaster Google Spreadsheet.

Only within two weeks 184 Applicants from 25-Nationalities have entered their details and got their Predictive PPR Date.

Summary is as under:-

Total SS-Applicants in this list:184
Total Nationalities in List:25
Number of Applicants Who Got PPR: 7(3.80%)
Number of Applicants in Normal Security Screening Processing Time:148 (80.43%)
Number of Applicants Whose Processing Time is Above Average:29 (15.76%)
Number of Applicants Eligible for Filing Mandamus Case As Per SSF Recommendation:14(7.61%)

Click below link to get your Predictive PPR Date.

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

Enter your SS date and Nationality and know your approximate PPR date.
Great work by irfan khan.

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Does s.15(1) written on top in GCMS notes means the person is under security screening?