+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS online

Discussion in 'International Students' started by LISA96, Jul 20, 2018.

1. rejections normally happen when the immigration officer is not satisfied with the document. If you submitted correct documents as requested. you should be good to go and worry free.

2. Hello,
    I applied on 11th July under SDS(online). Till now received two student acknowledgement letters from New Delhi Migration Section, each after 14 days. I'm waiting for my visa approval. Is there anyone who applied under SDS (online) and got the approval?
    Institution applied to: Saskatchewan Polytechnic
    Course: Diploma in Bio-science Technology
    10th: 81.17%
    12th: 63%
    Bachelors: BSc = 70.3%
    When should I expect to receive the further updates?

3. Whats the update on on medical.

4. It's been shown up : "You do not need a medical exam". But how can I know whether I passed the medical exam or not? Will they notify me ?

5. no they dont notify you but it changes to passed.once it chnages u get an update with in 7 days or even same day.

6. Hello. My medical status got updated showing that I" passed the exam". In how many days can I expect the approval to come?

7. Hi
    I have got an admit a Carleton University for two year masters m engg program winter 2019

Below is my profile
    Ssc: 78%
    Had; 65%
    Ug : 68%
    Ielts : 6.5 (6 above each)
    Work exp :3.5 yrs
    Gic done
    Medical done

Could I apply under sds category..

If yes , I assume that I need to pay 1 year fees
    At present university is allowing me to pay for term , and can credit amount for next term...
    so would It be considered as one year payment

would appreciate for reply ..

Thanks

8. Did u got your Visa?

9. Hello
    Can I apply through SDS even if I pay my annual fees in two halves but before I start my visa process?
    Also I have asked for an extension from seneca to pay my student

10. It doesn’t matter in how many halves you paid the fees, the thing is , your college should have received the complete 1 year tuition before you apply under SDS.

11. U're planning for may ?

12. Hi
    Did you get your visa?

13. i have applied my visa on the same day as you and lets just hope we get any updates this week