+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS APRIL 2021

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
no, i hadnt submitted a SOP and i think thats the mistake i had made. I completed the SDS check list and submitted. Disheartened i have applied for gcms notes today and will apply again with SOP. :(
You did not even write a Statement of Purpose (SOP) yet you received refusal because of this reason "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee."

How could they refuse you for purpose of visit when you didn't even write one???????

Sblue

May 19, 2021
You did not even write a Statement of Purpose (SOP) yet you received refusal because of this reason "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee."

How could they refuse you for purpose of visit when you didn't even write one???????
Although an optional document, which is my biggest regret, i think i got refused as I didn't have a SOP explaining my career goals, why Canada etc etc. I am now waiting on GCMS notes and will apply again with a SOP.
I had seen all these sds videos and blogs and nowhere it has said to attach a SOP. My mistake. I even wish they had asked for it and i would have provided it.
Lets see now, I wish to apply asap to be in time for Mid August.

Reactions: kingpin00

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021

Purpose of visit is probably the most generic out of the generic reasons possible. If course of study, past academics, financial etc are fine then they will just use a vague reason like purpose or visit which really can mean anything.

Reactions: kingpin00

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Purpose of visit is probably the most generic out of the generic reasons possible. If course of study, past academics, financial etc are fine then they will just use a vague reason like purpose or visit which really can mean anything.
Well lets see what i do now. My total time after apply to receiving the refusal was 24 days, so very quick.
Frankly i have a different bachelors 10 years ago and my work experience is different which i wanted to add a masters to. so i am assuming that i need to write a sop explaining to them the importance and why i chose the masters etc etc. Lets see what gcms says.

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Well lets see what i do now. My total time after apply to receiving the refusal was 24 days, so very quick.
Frankly i have a different bachelors 10 years ago and my work experience is different which i wanted to add a masters to. so i am assuming that i need to write a sop explaining to them the importance and why i chose the masters etc etc. Lets see what gcms says.
Yes -- those things should be explained in your SoP to help convince the VO. Good luck ! :)

Reactions: Sblue

Shravan1234

May 25, 2021
Hi
Non sds file
Applied on april 10-2021
Bil on april 12
Biometrics given on april 14-2021
Medical paased on april 29-2021
Bvl recieved on may 20-2021
No update from then
When can i expect ppr?

aveng3r02

Jun 15, 2020
Lodged April 26, 2021 via SDS PH
Biometrics collected: April 28, 2021
Medical Passed:May 7,2021
Elegibility review not started

But the status on biometrics is still
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
As per reply from IRCC, they received the biometrics. Any ideas why it is not yet completed?

spooky25

Jul 25, 2017
Hi, what was the rejection? Even I am re-applied case.
These two reasons

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay

• Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied
that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.

Azramun

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
These two reasons

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay

• Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied
that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in Canada is reasonable.
Same for me also