+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS APRIL 2021

Sblue

May 19, 2021
These two reasons

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay

• Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied
that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.
i have applied for GCMS yesterday and i fear the same reason. I had not applied with a SOP, so in the meanwhile i am writing a strong SOP so i can reapply as soon as.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
You did not even write a Statement of Purpose (SOP) yet you received refusal because of this reason "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee."

How could they refuse you for purpose of visit when you didn't even write one???????
Purpose of visit has nothing to do with SOP. Some busy VO wont even read them anymore and make a decision based on mandatory documents you need to submit.

Reactions: Uvr and kingpin00

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Purpose of visit has nothing to do with SOP. Some busy VO wont even read them anymore and make a decision based on mandatory documents you need to submit.
Its an assumption on my part and awaiting GCMS. I have a bachelors in a different field and masters i had applied for matches my work experience. I had not submitted a SOP AT ALL and i feel that is the reason VO got confused. My assumption is coming from reading many cases on this forum. So i will reapplya s soon as with a SOP depending what GCMS says.

Ive learnt and will suggest toe everyone to apply with a SOP which i hadnt.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
my mandatory documents were complete. Also all decisions are as per each individual so we cant one thing for all. Lets see what happens, i am still hopeful to make it in time. *fingers crossed*

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Its an assumption on my part and awaiting GCMS. I have a bachelors in a different field and masters i had applied for matches my work experience. I had not submitted a SOP AT ALL and i feel that is the reason VO got confused. My assumption is coming from reading many cases on this forum. So i will reapplya s soon as with a SOP depending what GCMS says.

Ive learnt and will suggest toe everyone to apply with a SOP which i hadnt.
From what I read, your chosen course should match with your most recent education. They don't pay attention to your work experience. Again, don't ask me why. This is one of the many things that would never make sense in the SP process.

Reactions: Uvr

Rahulvaid6

Aug 6, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,
First application 26 Feb Biometrics 4 Mar then i got rejection on 18 Mar without medical update then,
I have reapplied after receiving GCMS notes on May 14, medical passed on May 18, BVL on May 18 after that no update. What can i expect soon from IRCC??

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Hi all,
First application 26 Feb Biometrics 4 Mar then i got rejection on 18 Mar without medical update then,
I have reapplied after receiving GCMS notes on May 14, medical passed on May 18, BVL on May 18 after that no update. What can i expect soon from IRCC??
people are waiting after BVL nobody has gotten PPR in India for quite sometime.
What were your refusal reasons? How did you change it?

Uvr

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
Well lets see what i do now. My total time after apply to receiving the refusal was 24 days, so very quick.
Frankly i have a different bachelors 10 years ago and my work experience is different which i wanted to add a masters to. so i am assuming that i need to write a sop explaining to them the importance and why i chose the masters etc etc. Lets see what gcms says.
I think that, since you just uploaded the documents required in the SDS checklist, the vo must have felt that your course is different from the previous education history and maybe that is why your application was refused. In the next application, explain in the sop that you have work experience in this new field and you want to get better opportunities in your home country through a master's.

Reactions: Sblue

Rahulvaid6

Aug 6, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
people are waiting after BVL nobody has gotten PPR in India for quite sometime.
What were your refusal reasons? How did you change it?
First it was generic: you will not leave canada and your proposed studies/employment is not reasonable so applied for gcms where they mention the same reason as: previous education and current education is not matching i am bot satisfied.

austonpramodh

Dec 2, 2020
I received my BVL on 27th May, Waiting for a decision.

Do you know anyone who got rejection after a long time of getting BVL? Say, 1 or 2 days after getting BVL.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
I think that, since you just uploaded the documents required in the SDS checklist, the vo must have felt that your course is different from the previous education history and maybe that is why your application was refused. In the next application, explain in the sop that you have work experience in this new field and you want to get better opportunities in your home country through a master's.
Thank you for the advice and yes i sincerely hope you are right. Ive prepared my sop and will link with gcms notes. just a waiting game now.

Reactions: Uvr

Sblue

May 19, 2021
What's the reason for the refusal?
Even i was refused for the first time, i did reapply last week for the second time. Fingers crossed.. waiting
purpose of visit, as stated in my letter. Ive requested for gcms notes which are to come end of june. What was yours?