+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS APRIL 2021

spooky25

Jul 25, 2017
Current processing time for study permit is 7 weeks . Why haven't we hearing anything from cic about our applications. Did anyone got approval?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Current processing time for study permit is 7 weeks . Why haven't we hearing anything from cic about our applications. Did anyone got approval?
Beats me. Even though 7 weeks is average, most of us are nearing the 10th week so its kinda stressful. Speaking about India- Now that they started minimum operations in India, lets hope. There is news out there that Indians started getting PPRs but I am yet to see an ‘actual’ post. Not hearsay.

Reactions: Uvr and hemu282
Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Posting my post across a few threads..so bear with me, in case you read the same post...

There are some troubling news articles that I am reading that indicate that IRCC is no longer looking at any application submitted after May 15th for the Fall 2021 intake , for example : https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/canada-will-allow-students-those-with-work-visas-from-india-543262.html . Somewhere in the middle of the article it says that Canadian authorities are no longer considering any application submitted after May 15th. Now it could be somewhat of a leap of imagination of the article writer or it could be something we dont know. Problem is, no one knows for sure whether this is true. A lot of us are hoping that even though we submitted our so called "COMPLETED" applications in May/June (which includes BIL + BVL) , we are hoping we will get a decision , if not by Aug 6th then at least by end of August. The article indicates that even hoping for an Aug 2021 decision is futile. Comments please...