Hi Everyone,
Below are our application details:
SDS from India
SP + SOWP
Applied college: Loyalist, Belleville
Application submitted: 10 June
Medical passed: SP - 16 Sep, SOWP - 6 July
After that, we didn't hear anything.
The earlier intake was in September, then the college offered a May intake as the visa delays. However, they still say if I receive the VISA they will offer the Jan intake. So, does anyone know when can we expect the PPRs?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,
Below are our application details:
SDS from India
SP + SOWP
Applied college: Loyalist, Belleville
Application submitted: 10 June
Medical passed: SP - 16 Sep, SOWP - 6 July
After that, we didn't hear anything.
The earlier intake was in September, then the college offered a May intake as the visa delays. However, they still say if I receive the VISA they will offer the Jan intake. So, does anyone know when can we expect the PPRs?
No one can tell you. Hopefully in October. Is the applicaiton in the eligibility review stage? What about biometrics?

thuyle1905

Nov 4, 2021
Got two emails each for myself (SOWP) and my wife (SP). Unfortunately I can’t login to the IRCC website despite the notice saying it won’t be down until 12am EDT later! Ughhhhh they really wanna kill me with all the suspense.

Edit: We got PPR!!!
Congratulations.
Another good news for those who applied for the whole family. I applied SP+SOWP+Kids SP on 26-May and got approval today after about 19 weeks. I had Bachelor of Engineering and MBA - registered for a one-year PG on Data Analytics. I hope all family combined applicants will get positive results soon as we all have to wait for quite long time with lots of frustrating moments.

Pravee_S

Jun 27, 2022
Congratulations.
Another good news for those who applied for the whole family. I applied SP+SOWP+Kids SP on 26-May and got approval today after about 19 weeks. I had Bachelor of Engineering and MBA - registered for a one-year PG on Data Analytics. I hope all family combined applicants will get positive results soon as we all have to wait for quite long time with lots of frustrating moments.
Congratulations!!!!! Hanging tight for our turn ☺

• Love
Reactions: thuyle1905

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
It says "Your app is in progress. we ill send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" that's it..
but if average processing time for family applications is 18-19 weeks, you are still 2-3 weeks away, no? My sibling has applied for SP + SOWP in August from India and she's in week#7 (Jan intake). Medical hasn't been updated yet.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
How long does it take to receive GCMS notes?
It should take around 30 days but it's actually taking longer (around 60-90 days). I've read about people getting them faster requesting them through CBSA and not IRCC. You can submit both applications in parallel to see which one is processed faster.

Mandymahal

Oct 4, 2022
but if average processing time for family applications is 18-19 weeks, you are still 2-3 weeks away, no? My sibling has applied for SP + SOWP in August from India and she's in week#7 (Jan intake). Medical hasn't been updated yet.
Yes, True, I am approaching the 17th week, let's hope for the good in the coming weeks

Ad123j

Jul 11, 2022
Congratulations.
Congratulations!!