+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey guys, today we have received an official notice from the IRCC / CBSA about the delay of our Notes for 30 days in addition to 30 days we have already been waiting for them as of today. Has anyone else received such a notice? Do you think the Notes can be delayed beyond those additional 30 days?

Shazam7

Sep 29, 2022
So sorry to hear this. You have a strong profile then. Are you applying SDS or non-SDS? Do you have a well proof of fund?
Planning to apply under SDS. Although PhD is with full scholarship and tuition waiver, I had shown decent additional funding.

rmn78!

Aug 23, 2022
Hello everyone,
I received a refusal just now for my study permit application, the reason for refusal was given that I will not leave Canada after my studies and second reason was given that my proposed studies does not match my academic qualifications. I applied for January intake. I do not want to panic at this time. I just need good suggestion, if somebody faced same situation and can help me with next steps. Or if someone can suggest me good immigration consultant please?
the first application I did on my own. Please help so I can take some steps soon and continue my studies.

michaelofficial123

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Hello everyone,
I received a refusal just now for my study permit application, the reason for refusal was given that I will not leave Canada after my studies and second reason was given that my proposed studies does not match my academic qualifications. I applied for January intake. I do not want to panic at this time. I just need good suggestion, if somebody faced same situation and can help me with next steps. Or if someone can suggest me good immigration consultant please?
the first application I did on my own. Please help so I can take some steps soon and continue my studies.
Could you write your profile?

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Hello everyone,
Please let us know your Application date ??/

michaelofficial123

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
applied for 1 and 1 certificate programs at Mohawk college. I have bachelors in computer science and technology and I had offer letter for business analytics and cybersecurity programs.
paid 1 year fee in full, GIC .
Any gaps in education? Would be best to request GCMS notes.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Got two emails each for myself (SOWP) and my wife (SP). Unfortunately I can’t login to the IRCC website despite the notice saying it won’t be down until 12am EDT later! Ughhhhh they really wanna kill me with all the suspense.

Edit: We got PPR!!!
Oh, wow! :D That is such a wonderful and inspiring news! Congratulations!! :D Really really happy for you! Good luck on your journey!

Gness

Sep 13, 2022
Got two emails each for myself (SOWP) and my wife (SP). Unfortunately I can’t login to the IRCC website despite the notice saying it won’t be down until 12am EDT later! Ughhhhh they really wanna kill me with all the suspense.

Congratulations to both of you

Reactions: wakongah

Ad123j

Jul 11, 2022

Many congratulations!
What's your date of filing?

Reactions: wakongah