+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

srajesh28

Jul 23, 2022
Applied on 22 April through SDS.
Biometrics updated on 26 April and Medical was updated on 05 July.
No update after that.

Happyloc

Aug 4, 2022
When I watch YouTube videos, they are telling that June results have started coming, but then I am not seeing anyone getting.
I saw from other group many June 6 applications got results today. Heard some rumours that IRCC messed up the files and they don't process them in order :(

abroshan18

Star Member
Jun 22, 2022
My application date is 17th June, upfront medical done in May but still not uploaded in my application, In case I go for deferment, I know I first have to inform my college and they will then issue me another LOA.. my question is about the process I need to follow at IRCC.. Do I have to raise a webform and inform them that I've deferred along with my LOA, and they will then issue me PRR as per my next intake which will be Sept 2023..

Any link you have which explains the process regarding this? Please share. Thanks

Reactions: afendaw

Moon__Moon__

Aug 5, 2022
I think no one can say for sure when, but CIC says that all applications in May will have results before September.
I joined a group of applications on telegram, https://t.me/Canadapprgrp, "Canada visa timelines", where people update their results. Yesterday August 4, most PPR is May 11 file lodged, many from Apr and Mar, some from June and 1 from July (yes OMG). Hope CIC will keep their promises and clear all May applications in Aug. I applied on June 02 though :(
I applied on May 31 but gave bio in June 6, so my application will be counted on May or June? :(