+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Yes please let us know how to know which office is handling the case. How to raise a webform
Raising a webform won't do any good.. firstly they don't reply to every webform & if you're one of the lucky one's who do get a reply, it comes after a month. By that time you'll probably have a decision ready either from the IRCC or on your own (deferral).

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
I applied for study permit via SDS on 05/31. After getting medical updated on June for me and july for my wife we received no updates for a while so I submitted a web form to the office handling our application and the next day our application was approved. Received PPR on 08/03
A coincidence, no doubt, but such a wonderful one! :D Congratulations! A great news!

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Thank for this information, maybe am just lucky for my eligibility review to start so early like that, 2 ghost update in second day of my application submission, and eligibility review start after 10days, no update on medical yet, because I didn’t do upfront medical, am hoping to receive medical request soon.
No problem, you're welcome! And good luck! I've heard that for those applicants who apply without upfront medical, the Eligibility starts first, followed by medical, which is the other way around for SDS candidates. But don't take it as a fact, this is just my personal observation from what I've gathered reading articles and forums from people.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Raising a webform won't do any good.. firstly they don't reply to every webform & if you're one of the lucky one's who do get a reply, it comes after a month. By that time you'll probably have a decision ready either from the IRCC or on your own (deferral).
Absolutely agree with this.

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Anyone who received PPR, used physical submission process? How quickly we get appointment and how many days they take to process?

Jun 1, 2022
I would have agreed with you but having no updates on our applications for over a month and then receiving approvals just a day after submitting webform and receiving email response makes me feel like they were able to pick it up and complete it.

RRJ3158

Aug 1, 2022
I raised a ircc webform and never received a response. I raised another webform but this time directly to the office handling the situation and I got a response within 24 hours
Can you please let me know how you raised webform directly to the office handling your case? I see no option to choose the CPC/ Visa office while raising webform

adi56a

Jun 30, 2022
If we have hired a representative, then mail will come to applicant or representative in case of BVL or PPR letter?
Depends on which email address was given in the application. I've applied through IDP in New Delhi, I have full access to my IRCC account.

thuyle1905

Nov 4, 2021
As I count manually from PPR results on 4-Aug, there is still around more than 70% from Mar-Apr and 1st week of May applicants, only nearly 30% from 2nd week of May and later. Those who applied in the 2nd half of May or later should be patient for another 2 wks.

Reactions: parrots and adi56a