+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
anyone here applied from India and processed at CPC-Edmonton ?
Trying to get an estimate on decision timeline after BVL

Hamza555

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
Applied from pakistan file is being processed at CPC edmonton but no update till yet
9th july file lodged
13th july biometric given and updated the same day where it shows enrollment but still the status shows action required and we need your fingerprints, i mailed the embassy they replied with “your application is being processed at cpc edmonton”
29th june medical upfront given

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Applied from pakistan file is being processed at CPC edmonton but no update till yet
9th july file lodged
13th july biometric given and updated the same day where it shows enrollment but still the status shows action required and we need your fingerprints, i mailed the embassy they replied with “your application is being processed at cpc edmonton”
29th june medical upfront given
Thanks for updating.. for my friend from India - submited SDS May 06, 2022 _BVL July 24 _nothing after....

An FYI for you - Bio- med_does not update always automatically_they hold up until files are triaged from pre-assessment clerk to First Level officer for decision. _Depends on which Tier file is slotted into based on your profile

Hamza555

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
Thanks for updating.. for my friend from India - submited SDS May 06, 2022 _BVL July 24 _nothing after....

An FYI for you - Bio- med_does not update always automatically_they hold up until files are triaged from pre-assessment clerk to First Level officer for decision. _Depends on which Tier file is slotted into based on your profile
You will get the decision now keep me updated
I applied sds and the trend in pakistan is 4/5 weeks maximum
Mine is fall intake i hope i get decision

bengalliboy

Jul 28, 2015
Greetings! Application in sds from India, applied on July 5, biometric updated July 11
And No updates after
Does anyone have any updates in a similar situation ??

Jul 23, 2022
You’ll hopefully get the decision in the next 48 hrs, may be. My friend had applied from India (SDS), on 4th April, she received a BVL on 21st June, and got her approval the very next day on 22nd June. CPC-Edmonton. Hope the same happens with your application. Good luck

Gs0909

Jul 28, 2022
I finally got my medical updated on the GCKey portal! No email, I just have a habit of logging in 2-3 times a day.
Here's a snapshot of my profile so far:

SDS India
Upfront medical: 7th May
File submitted: 27th May
Biometrics done and processed: 1st June
Medical update: 29th July
Hi, I applied on 28th may, but there is no update after bio. please let me know when you get your ppr.

Reactions: Mayank_Choudhary

AbhinavAc

Feb 17, 2020
I finally got my medical updated on the GCKey portal! No email, I just have a habit of logging in 2-3 times a day.

SDS India
Similar timelines and medical updated on 28th July.... No email from IRCC

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022

SDS India
My submission date is 20th May but I have no updates as of yet.. this processing system is really weird.

phoenix197

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Category........
STUDY
IELTS Request
23-10-2021
Med's Done....
09-05-2022
SDS India:
Upfront medical: 9th May
File submitted: 25th May
Biometrics was done and processed: on 1st June
Medical is still not updated. Although I'm happy that my wife's medical got updated on the 5th of July, I wondered why medical was not updated for me, even though we shared a similar timeline ?

Last edited:

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
SDS India:
Upfront medical: 9th May
File submitted: 25th May
Biometrics was done and processed: on 1st June
Medical is still not updated. Although I'm happy that my wife's medical got updated on the 5th of July, I wondered why medical was not updated for me, even though we shared a similar timeline ?
My husband and I have a vice versa situation, medical updated for me, but nor for him, even though we had medical exam at the same time. His biometrics is not updated either.

phoenix197

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Category........
STUDY
IELTS Request
23-10-2021
Med's Done....
09-05-2022
My husband and I have a vice versa situation, medical updated for me, but nor for him, even though we had medical exam at the same time. His biometrics is not updated either.
Among the two of you, who is the primary applicant? When did you have your biometrics done?