+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Yup. I agree. I also saw someone who applied on the 26th of May get their visa under SDS in India. I'm guessing it has to be a coincidence. Plus, this week has been all about clearing most April and May files. This makes sense because they want to keep their average processing time at 12 weeks and if they don't clear April files, that average will start pushing up. Even today, I'm seeing a lot of files from the 12th and 13th of May getting their decisions. Still a month to go before we panic, fellow late-May folks :)

Well, in my and my spouse's case, today is exactly 11 weeks since we submitted our biometrics (application SDS), so I am kind of close to panic :p

Jul 23, 2022
Could you please tell me the specific date and country of visa approval, and SDS/Non-SDS ? I applied on 1st June and there’s nothing I can see moving in my application. I called up the hospital too, to enquire about Medicals, they promptly responded telling me my medical report is perfect and normal and has been sent to IRCC on 31st March already !!

Rameshrathod

Apr 30, 2022
Could you please tell me the specific date and country of visa approval, and SDS/Non-SDS ? I applied on 1st June and there’s nothing I can see moving in my application. I called up the hospital too, to enquire about Medicals, they promptly responded telling me my medical report is perfect and normal and has been sent to IRCC on 31st March already !!
Medical update is not important, if every thing is okay and documents are in order then PPR will come 100 % in 83 to 90 days for Indian application under SDS.

Canstudyvisa

Jul 28, 2022
Hi Everyone,

First of all good luck to everyone for their Visa, I hope each one of us get a positive response very soon.

I want to ask few questions if you guys can share your thoughts and experience.

- Does Province matter for the success rate in Visa (I have applied the Visa for Holland college which is in Prince edward island)?

I did Graduation in BSC non-medical, after that I got 2 diplomas in Computers and web designing. Now I got the admission in Data Analytics 1 year Post Graduate Certificate in Holland College, Prince Edward Island.

The File was Lodged on 26th May, Bio Metrics were done on 3rd June but there are no updates after that.

What you guys think the chances are for me? Also, Is there a difference in Success rate if the Program is 1 Year vs 2/3 years?

Please share what your thoughts are! Thank you in advance :)

mtosan

Star Member
May 19, 2022
Just realised that I hit 12 weeks last July 27. Would it be too soon to send a webform now to check the status?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Just realised that I hit 12 weeks last July 27. Would it be too soon to send a webform now to check the status?
You can but don’t expect a response. You can check status when you sign in. 12 weeks is an average time. Assume when you say ”last July 27”, you mean yesterday.

Reactions: mtosan

thuyle1905

Nov 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,

First of all good luck to everyone for their Visa, I hope each one of us get a positive response very soon.

I want to ask few questions if you guys can share your thoughts and experience.

- Does Province matter for the success rate in Visa (I have applied the Visa for Holland college which is in Prince edward island)?

I did Graduation in BSC non-medical, after that I got 2 diplomas in Computers and web designing. Now I got the admission in Data Analytics 1 year Post Graduate Certificate in Holland College, Prince Edward Island.

The File was Lodged on 26th May, Bio Metrics were done on 3rd June but there are no updates after that.

What you guys think the chances are for me? Also, Is there a difference in Success rate if the Program is 1 Year vs 2/3 years?

Please share what your thoughts are! Thank you in advance :)
For your first question, yes, you may find it at below link: https://immigrationnewscanada.ca/here-are-province-wise-study-permit-approval-rates-in-2022/