+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Wow.. What about the reduced processing time? Will 2023 be any different from 2022 for SDS category, oh boy!

But there is nothing you can do really. Just wait. Wish you all the best with your application and stay sane!

K75089

Dec 9, 2022
Applied July 2022 for SDS for my nephew. SDS Pak.
Medical in Jul 2022 as well.
However still eligibility review and background check. Almost 7 months for SDS. Deferred from Fall 2022 to Fall 2023.

Anyone such timelines. Tried notes and webforms, just a generic response. Any help
do not panic, please raise webform to the concerned VO.

Reactions: hs202

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
hello fellow, has anyone received gcms notes? if so please share the concerns written by the VO.
GCMS notes are highly individual and often will contain a different reason for refusal from what you expect. At least, that was my experience. I'd suggest you to not go ahead with your re-application (unless you don't have another choice) before you receive your Notes. And of course, once you do receive them, address them thoroughly.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hi @parrots , I am in Canada now. It did not make any change in the application apart from my SOP. I just increased the emotional aspect in the SOP. Having said that, I am not sure what worked for me shall work for others too. Best wishes to you and everyone in the form.

PS: I submitted my passport manually at Delhi office and got the stamped passport on the 4th day of submission.
Hey @Shazam7! Thank you for your reply! Your case is really curious as even your first applications seemed strong enough. But the great thing, you've done it! Good luck to you! :)

Zenz

Jan 20, 2023
SDS-Pakistan May intake
Applied 4th January 2023
Biometrics letter 5th January
Biometrics Updated 5th January
Medical Updated 9th January
Eligibility has not yet started

K75089

Dec 9, 2022
SDS-Pakistan May intake
Applied 4th January 2023
Biometrics letter 5th January
Biometrics Updated 5th January
Medical Updated 9th January
Eligibility has not yet started
You will see the updates soon, as in my case I also waited for about 3 weeks.

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
Any new PPR for Jan intake.

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
File lodged on 6th January 2023 --- SDS
Upfront medicals
Biometrics: BIL on 6th January and Biometrics done on 10th January - updated on 10th January
Background check started - 7th January 2023
Medicals passed on 11th January 2023
PPR & Application Approved: 23 January 2023

Application Approved in 17 days.

Please note that from admission process to visa filling, I did everything by myself. No agents and no IDP Frauds.

Apart from my College Fee and GIC, I had submitted a strong LOE and showed some FD also (because I am a working professional and had savings).
GAP Period: 2 Years, Work experience: 4 Years.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Upfront medicals
Biometrics: BIL on 6th January and Biometrics done on 10th January - updated on 10th January

Please note that from admission process to visa filling, I did everything by myself. No agents and no IDP Frauds.

Apart from my College Fee and GIC, I had submitted a strong LOE and showed some FD also (because I am a working professional and had savings).
Hi @Manisha Bhardwaj! Congratulations to you! :) Great news! It is also awesome to hear that SDS processing time seems to go down, indeed. Wonderful! I have a question, haven't you previously received an invitation through PNP (Saskatchewan)? Why did you apply for the SP then? How these two applications have worked together for you? I think I'm a bit confused.

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi @Manisha Bhardwaj! Congratulations to you! :) Great news! It is also awesome to hear that SDS processing time seems to go down, indeed. Wonderful! I have a question, haven't you previously received an invitation through PNP (Saskatchewan)? Why did you apply for the SP then? How these two applications have worked together for you? I think I'm a bit confused.
Yes, I had received SINP ITA, but my NOC Code falls under regularised category which means I had to get a licence while in India and only then they would issue a nomination. And the current timeline to get the lisence in my NOC code is 2-3 years. So I just left it there.

Also before applying for Student Visa, I took down my EE profile and SINP profile too.

K75089

Dec 9, 2022
Upfront medicals

many congratulations !!!!
can you please share some important points about your LOE?

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Yes, I had received SINP ITA, but my NOC Code falls under regularised category which means I had to get a licence while in India and only then they would issue a nomination. And the current timeline to get the lisence in my NOC code is 2-3 years. So I just left it there.

Also before applying for Student Visa, I took down my EE profile and SINP profile too.
Hwy @Manisha Bhardwaj! Thank you for your response! I see! It all makes sense then, yes. Did you mention and explain your EE profile and SINP ITA in your SOP for SP in any way? Also, did you put a "Yes" to a question of "Have you ever applied to enter Canada?" (paraphrasing)? I am trying to understand whether I should mention my EE profile in 2021 on my SP application.

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
1. No I didn't mention anything about them. I just took those profiles down.
2. No (you have to put yes only if you received an ITA and then you have accepted that ITA)
3. No need to mention. Just take the profiles down (revoke the key) and then never mention them. You can always create a new profile once you get the student visa approved.