+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
1. No I didn't mention anything about them. I just took those profiles down.
2. No (you have to put yes only if you received an ITA and then you have accepted that ITA)
3. No need to mention. Just take the profiles down (revoke the key) and then never mention them. You can always create a new profile once you get the student visa approved.
Hey @Manisha Bhardwaj! Thank you again for your quick and detailed answer. Your second point makes a total sense to me. We've had the discussion with some of the members of this forum before regarding this issue and some people suggested to put a "Yes" answer even if you only had the EE profile without an ITA, which didn't seem right to me as EE profile is not an application for a PR. So, I tend to agree with you on this.

To your third point, my EE profile expired in May 2021 and, of course, I haven't created a new one after that. Do you think it is necessary to still take such a drastic measure as revoking the GCkey, or is it ok to just let it be and simply add a new SP application? I mean, it seems to me, the IRCC will know about all my applications in both cases.

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey @Manisha Bhardwaj! Thank you again for your quick and detailed answer. Your second point makes a total sense to me. We've had the discussion with some of the members of this forum before regarding this issue and some people suggested to put a "Yes" answer even if you only had the EE profile without an ITA, which didn't seem right to me as EE profile is not an application for a PR. So, I tend to agree with you on this.

To your third point, my EE profile expired in May 2021 and, of course, I haven't created a new one after that. Do you think it is necessary to still take such a drastic measure as revoking the GCkey, or is it ok to just let it be and simply add a new SP application? I mean, it seems to me, the IRCC will know about all my applications in both cases.
Revoking the GCkey won't be a problem. I would suggest you to revoke the GCkey and apply.

Mr_Kumar

Feb 2, 2023
Ghaziabad
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2022
Med's Done....
21 Nov 2022
File lodged on 6th January 2023 --- SDS
Upfront medicals
Biometrics: BIL on 6th January and Biometrics done on 10th January - updated on 10th January
Background check started - 7th January 2023
Medicals passed on 11th January 2023
PPR & Application Approved: 23 January 2023

Application Approved in 17 days.

Please note that from admission process to visa filling, I did everything by myself. No agents and no IDP Frauds.

Apart from my College Fee and GIC, I had submitted a strong LOE and showed some FD also (because I am a working professional and had savings).
GAP Period: 2 Years, Work experience: 4 Years.
This is too good. Congratulations!

Dear all,
Please see my case..

File lodged on 28 Oct 2022 for Jan 2023 Intake ---- SDS
Biometric checked on 03 Nov 2022
Upfront medicals. Medical pass status on 21 Nov 2022.
Since 24 Nov 2022, it is showing "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

Today, it's been 97 days gone instead of the broadly stated 20 days on the IRCC website.

I don't know what is going on. Any thoughts?
Am I in some trouble?
Can I apply for another study permit with another program & college before they declare the results?
What option do I have besides waiting? I am now getting LOA for Sept 2023. The college is refunding the paid fee and taking time in that.

Any guidelines for me?

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting

nitin_0018

Jan 22, 2018
Timeline
Study Visa in first attempt
Course - MGM at Royal Roads University

Student visa applied under SDS
Application : Jan 18, 2023
Biometric letter: Jan 19, 2023
Biometrics done: Jan 24, 2023
Biometrics uploaded: Jan 24, 2023
Medical upfront and passed : Jan 26, 2023
PPR : Jan 31, 2023

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
Timeline
Study Visa in first attempt
Course - MGM at Royal Roads University

Student visa applied under SDS
Application : Jan 18, 2023
Biometric letter: Jan 19, 2023
Biometrics done: Jan 24, 2023
Biometrics uploaded: Jan 24, 2023
Medical upfront and passed : Jan 26, 2023
PPR : Jan 31, 2023
Very quick

stranger101

Nov 12, 2021
Got second refusal today.
file lodged Jan 25
Refused feb 2

same reason that your stay in Canada is not consistent with information provided in application. Just 5 days to get refusal.
I am shattered now. Anybody in same boat. Any suggestions?

liberty_guy

Nov 2, 2022
Got second refusal today.
file lodged Jan 25
Refused feb 2

same reason that your stay in Canada is not consistent with information provided in application. Just 5 days to get refusal.
I am shattered now. Anybody in same boat. Any suggestions?
Did you get the GCMS note to see the refusal reasons in detail for the 1st refusal?

Listing your 1st and comparing it with the 2nd information in a table and guessing the reasons for the refusal, for example, financial, bachelor degrees holding, master, etc.?

I can review it for you.

stranger101

Nov 12, 2021
Did you get the GCMS note to see the refusal reasons in detail for the 1st refusal?

Listing your 1st and comparing it with the 2nd information in a table and guessing the reasons for the refusal, for example, financial, bachelor degrees holding, master, etc.?

I can review it for you.
For the first application it was my wrong choice of program. I hold bachelor degree and on wrong advise I applied for Diploma program. That was the reason for refusal along with that my application isn’t consistent with information provided. I got first refusal in October , applied again in Jan with a post-graduate program and application refused again.

CurryPelau

Feb 3, 2023
Timeline for my SDS application from Trinidad And Tobago
First time application
Already have MBBS degree and applying for a 2 yr post graduate certificate In Health care Administration Management
Application submitted: January 7th
Biometrics done and completed: January 9th
Upfront medical passed: January 12th
Review of eligibility: January 12th
BVL & PPR: February 1st
Total time: 20 days from file being completed

Really wanna say thank you to everyone in this forum. I read silently for a while so this is my first time commenting. I really hope everyone gets their approval and is able to migrate as they wish

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
For the first application it was my wrong choice of program. I hold bachelor degree and on wrong advise I applied for Diploma program. That was the reason for refusal along with that my application isn’t consistent with information provided. I got first refusal in October , applied again in Jan with a post-graduate program and application refused again.
this is a very common reason for rejection. Apply for a Master's degree.

liberty_guy

Nov 2, 2022
I’m in the same situation as yours, still waiting for the decision, 5 weeks so far.

So, I think another GCMS note and preparing for a new SOP. Also finding a Master program to make sure you can get it this Fall.

le1511

Feb 4, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and I'd like to share my timeline:

SDS application: 2022-10-26
Exams upfront
Biometrics: 2022-10-28
Passed on medicals: 2023-01-18
Review of elegibility: 2023-01-18

101 days since application (more than 14 weeks), so far, and still not a final decision. They said it's been processed in Edmonton, what is going on there?