Jan 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
vfs delhi
i dont think so i will get in tym i think it will take 15 days Approx,

Vanngo

Jul 24, 2017
My wire payment was also rejected. I sent the 2nd payment, it has been 5 days. I am in a hurry since my course will start on 5 Sep.
My papers is ready but the GIC.
Is there any way that I can receive the GIC sooner?
Anyone experienced this and can help?

venu1993

Mar 3, 2017
My wire payment was also rejected. I sent the 2nd payment, it has been 5 days. I am in a hurry since my course will start on 5 Sep.
My papers is ready but the GIC.
Is there any way that I can receive the GIC sooner?
Anyone experienced this and can help?
Do you have swift copy..? call the nova scotia bank and ask them wether they received the wire transfer.. if received, u will get the gic certificate in 2 or 3 working days

Reactions: Vanngo

Vanngo

Jul 24, 2017
Do you have swift copy..? call the nova scotia bank and ask them wether they received the wire transfer.. if received, u will get the gic certificate in 2 or 3 working days
Sr, can I ask what swift copy is? is it the receipt from my home bank?

jashan708752

Nov 15, 2017
hy ..ive hurd about sending the swift copy to scotia bank but i dont know where to send it .....plz help me ..i don’t have much time to apply for my visa

jelares

Feb 4, 2015
hello, anyone po na nag wire transfer from scotiabank
what are the details that i need to put on the blank spaces of the 2nd page of the investment directions. from what you agreed to when you sign this form and additional comments for instructions made by tel/fax/email

pls pls badly needed

Jul 14, 2018
I have applied for my gic and did remittance of 10200 CAD on 6th July 2018.till date I haven't received the gic certificate, kindly help me out what to do now.?

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
R u sure? Bcz i came to know that this leads to denial of application for the docs being not authe
while notarizing documents they ask for the original one so that they can verify the copy is official.
This is actual logic behind notarize documents, but in most of cases the lawyer just stamp the papers and ask money.
In my case i provided the Copy a got in my mail same as it is and my application was successful.
All the best