IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
praveen717 said:
@ rohit53 - Thanks a lot bro. What you say seems to be a good idea. I have already asked for a letter from HDFC bank that the mistake is from their end and they said they would give me that letter. I thought i can send a copy of this letter to scotiabank via email but i guess i can file this letter along with HDFC receipt for visa processing itself. Will this work out??
Its your best bet mate! All the best!

hardeep67 said:
rohit bro i paid gic on 19 th by SBP chd branch and i got gic recipt 0n 26 th .............. thn wts problm with u man ........... u send wire transfer copy to scotia bank...........
Bro, i got my receipt! This is an old thread!

senid said:
where should i send my transaction receipt??
i paid my fee on 16th of this month. yet to receive gic certificate
try this ... studentgic @ scotiabank.com

you should have received the receipt by now, there must be some problem. Did you check the secured email account that you have created when you received your acc details?

rohit53

Nov 15, 2012
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
University
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
This may help!

Astonmartin said:
3 step killer process.

1st call help desk on #0008001007460 toll free. they will respond to your query. if they do not give you satisfied answer then
2nd call branch manager #• PH: 001-416-866-6430 chargeable. if you are still not satisfied then
3rd call to assistant of President of scotia bank #001-877-700-0043. if still they are not worried.
4th send email to mail.president @ scotiabank.com if still not then
call ombudsman for banking services #001-888-422-2865.email id : ombudsman @ obsi.ca

I think this is enough for all. Go ahead do not get frustrated just talk and finish.

All the best
Credits to user Astonmartin!

praveen717

Star Member
May 25, 2012
@rohit - Yes, I did try that yesterday and they said they would get back to me with the status on the 3rd step.. I would have to wait until Thursday for GIC receipt and if not i am gonna submit with the HDFC bank documents which i have..

* Photo copy of the wire transfer form filled
* wire transfer receipt from HDFC bank
* Bank statement of this month transaction
* letter from HDFC bank that it is their fault
* a letter from me explaining the situation

rohit53

Nov 15, 2012
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
University
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
praveen717 said:
Yay!!!!! I got the receipt from Scotiabank.. thanks all
Cheers!

I am best

Jul 16, 2017
I paid gic amount on 14 july but still dint get receipt..how to contact scotia bank.i paid through my sbi account..

philip jack

Jul 12, 2017
i have paid my gic money on july 13th ...but still havent received the receipt...i have done the wire transfer through SBI..i have called gic department but they are saying the fund hasnot yet reached there..

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
i have paid my gic money on july 13th ...but still havent received the receipt...i have done the wire transfer through SBI..i have called gic department but they are saying the fund hasnot yet reached there..
Ask your bank to provide you Receipt of the payment they usually call it Swift message. There you will find all the details regarding the transaction. And once the amount is received my the scotia bank they usually take 5 to 7 working days. Mine took 7.

All in all ask your bank to provide you TT receipt and if it shows payment has been received by the scotia bank. Wait for another 2 days.

LAVJOT

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
vfs delhi
i got email from scotiabank that wire transfer not acccepted,,what its means,,i m very tensed about this ,,i hv just 8 days for lodging my file nd yet i have not gic certificate

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
i got email from scotiabank that wire transfer not acccepted,,what its means,,i m very tensed about this ,,i hv just 8 days for lodging my file nd yet i have not gic certificate
You must contact your bank from where you made the payment of gic. And make them aware of the matter that scotiabank hasn't yet accepted the wire transfer.

Recheck the information you provided on the outward remittance form. Make sure you provided correct name and account number. Bank details and beneficiary name and bank name.

Only your bank can tell you where the problem lies. Show the mail you got from scotiabank to your bank.

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
  • Scotiabank must receive $10,200 CAD.
  • Incoming wire transfers will be rejected with funds being returned (less our charges) in the following scenarios:
  1. If Scotiabank receives less than $10,200 CAD. Note: All fees associated with sending the wire transfer must be paid by you
  2. If a wire transfer is sent from a source (e.g. money transfer services, forex services, etc.) that is not a bank in India where you hold your account.
  3. If payment is received from a third party (e.g. parents, relatives, friend, etc.).

LAVJOT

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
vfs delhi
all is perfecttt ,, i think there shoul b a problem in names mistake nd now due to weekends i will get mail from bank on monday