+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

score for 6th draw?

ram29

Nov 13, 2014
5th score is some where btw 480. my question is , is all the candidates who scored more than 480 got selected for immigration or only few of them got. ?

say if there are 5000candidates who marks are between 500 to 600 , will all these 5k ppl will get selected or only few based on some criteria ?

Kindly some one help me in understanding the logic. though its silly question pls dont mind.

My score is 379. Noc 2173

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
ram29 said:
5th score is some where btw 480. my question is , is all the candidates who scored more than 480 got selected for immigration or only few of them got. ?

say if there are 5000candidates who marks are between 500 to 600 , will all these 5k ppl will get selected or only few based on some criteria ?

Kindly some one help me in understanding the logic. though its silly question pls dont mind.

My score is 379. Noc 2173
Everyone above the cut off got an ITA. No specific criteria

rubyracer

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Once the NOCs started to fill up, I wonder how they are going to allocate the cut offs. Hot NOCs would have their quotas filled faster than other NOCs

chaos123456

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
rubyracer said:
Once the NOCs started to fill up, I wonder how they are going to allocate the cut offs. Hot NOCs would have their quotas filled faster than other NOCs
There is no NOC quota

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rubyracer said:
They don't care about NOC.

rubyracer

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
How do they not care about NOC? That will lead to disproportionate immigration

If their internal quota is 50K and mostly software engineers apply with higher scores, what will other employers do who also need employees? In previous system this was handled with subcaps. There has to be some way under EE as well

chaos123456

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
rubyracer said:
How do they not care about NOC? That will lead to disproportionate immigration

If their internal quota is 50K and mostly software engineers apply with higher scores, what will other employers do who also need employees? In previous system this was handled with subcaps. There has to be some way under EE as well
LMIA, that's the new system to regulate immigrants and their employers.

amaljosegeorge

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
2-2-2016
:eek: :eek: :eek:..the real game begins when NOC specific draw starts..after some point of time they will make the draws NOC specific....i am very sure that in the first 5 draws..they might have invited only very few numbers(can be counted in fingers) of highly skilled health care professionals...etc...so when they understand that the immigration is disproportionate among different occupations..they will cut short the eligible occupations . i would say that we should consider ourselves lucky if current system continues for atleast an year... :-X :-X :-X

iphone5

Aug 12, 2014
amaljosegeorge said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:..the real game begins when NOC specific draw starts..after some point of time they will make the draws NOC specific....i am very sure that in the first 5 draws..they might have invited only very few numbers(can be counted in fingers) of highly skilled health care professionals...etc...so when they understand that the immigration is disproportionate among different occupations..they will cut short the eligible occupations . i would say that we should consider ourselves lucky if current system continues for atleast an year... :-X :-X :-X
i also believe that cic will move to noc specific draws

julian2ad

Feb 3, 2015
shrinivas1980 said:
This is my last reply to your senseless arguments. I never replied to your posts, you were the one who did so & in a rude manner. By the way, you r just '17 posts old baby' here. This is not some sort of facebook where you can behave such way, First learn the politeness while writing over here. You are the first & probably a last person to whom I have been replying so harsh (I know it doesn't harm you). Go on & waste your valuable energy on personal attacks, rudeness & sarcasm. It will pay u an ITA :p :p :p :p :p. All the best!
Well this might be my 18th message ,but i very well know u r waiting for ages to get the so called ITA and being frustrated over it,u started thinking you are the CIC and conducted 7th and eigth draw.better dont waste time on bluffing on things which are not of ur knowledge.any tom dick and harry can bluff on the so called calculations u quoted.which are only craps... :p :p :-[ :eek:

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022

If the cut off score goes below 420 then high skilled people doing well back home should think before applying because with that low cut off score, Canada will be only getting increase in unemployment and will have lots partially skilled struggling people doing survival jobs.

There would be no way for Canadian job market to absorb people without strong technical and communication skills. Most high scorers have four major factors in common, solid language test score, young age, decent work exp (between 2- 5 years) and at least a master's degree. With this basic stuff, one would easily go over 420!

Of course, no offense to those with low score. But practically speaking, they should try and improve the score as much as possible, this will only make them stronger and better equipped to migrate and find a skilled job. English testing score is the major factor in the score, so most people with low score are likely to have low IELTS score, or they're too old to score much points in Age section.

If this is the case then they should think twice before migrating because without strong English or after certain age it's very very difficult to migrate somewhere, ie. learn their manners and customs, and feel part of mainstream society and all of these factors make it very very difficult to find a decent job!

rajulita02

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Dude, you are scaring people...I have 453, not sure if I will be there in next 2 rounds.. Finger crossed and hope for best..!!

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaxon911 said:

There would be no way for Canadian job market to absorb people without strong technical and communication skills. Most high scorers have four major factors in common, solid language test score, young age, decent work exp (between 2- 5 years) and at least a master's degree. With this basic stuff, one would easily go over 420!
You think those qualifications are basic lol? You consider solid test scores, young age, decent work experience AND a master's degree basic stuff? HAHAHAHA you've got to be kidding...