Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
tejas0607 said:
no. of applicant between 400 to 481 point ?

any guess
Judging by the spreadsheet and its 1.5% representation of the actual pool numbers, I guess around 10000 - 15000. I could be absolutely wrong as well ;D 8)

rojiv94

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakhileshreddy said:
427 for me and expecting by end of August this year..

There are many people from 400 - 481 so points reductions will be small 10-20 points decrease per draw.

But I think they will freeze the score at some point and they might even increase the score to 600+ if there are more people who get pnp and Lima.
By reading this post, i must say, you are the king of the pesimists :D

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
julian2ad said:
Did CIC informed yesterday abt this to you exclusively?just bluffing something... :'( :'(
You don't need to be so sarcastic! I am not bound to please you/anyone else here nor you are required to believe on me. It's a public forum, we have a freedom of expressing our opinions here. I have just used my calculations which not necessary will be perfect.

What do you think about the next draw? Will the score drop by 100 points?

julian2ad

Feb 3, 2015
shrinivas1980 said:
You don't need to be so sarcastic! I am not bound to please you/anyone else here nor you are required to believe on me. It's a public forum, we have a freedom of expressing our opinions here. I have just used my calculations which not necessary will be perfect.

What do you think about the next draw? Will the score drop by 100 points?
Since its the freedom of speech that you are stressing ,i do have the freedom to counter your views too.and the calculation that you have used to arrive such conclusion can also be published so that we dont have to wait till next draw.mind you no one till now knows about the way cic makes the draw.so how can u be so sure about whatever you are saying?

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
julian2ad said:
Since its the freedom of speech that you are stressing ,i do have the freedom to counter your views too.and the calculation that you have used to arrive such conclusion can also be published so that we dont have to wait till next draw.mind you no one till now knows about the way cic makes the draw.so how can u be so sure about whatever you are saying?
True indeed! You have got the freedom of everything here, except personal attacks and sarcasm! I don't need anybodies permission to express my views. As long as the comments are not personal, you can publish them. Answer to your question HOW CAN I BE SO SURE ABOUT WHATEVER I AM SAYING! Again, do I need your permission? You can counter anybodies views, but there is a polite way. Mind you!

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
What was the score for 5th draw. I keep on reading on this post but I can't find anything on cic website

julian2ad

Feb 3, 2015
shrinivas1980 said:
True indeed! You have got the freedom of everything here, except personal attacks and sarcasm! I don't need anybodies permission to express my views. As long as the comments are not personal, you can publish them. Answer to your question HOW CAN I BE SO SURE ABOUT WHATEVER I AM SAYING! Again, do I need your permission? You can counter anybodies views, but there is a polite way. Mind you!
Hope you are not running this whole show.dont pave ways for personal attacks....

AgentC

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hi Friends,

I am reaching around 403.. So, hoping for some good news in another 2 months time frame.. I was just curious to know if the chances of getting ITA depends on the NOC also..

Is CIC giving out ITA based on NOC or just the CRS total? Can it happen that an applicant with higher score in one category doesn't get ITA whereas another applicant in a different category get an ITA with lower score..

Thanks!!

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
AgentC said:
Hi Friends,

I am reaching around 403.. So, hoping for some good news in another 2 months time frame.. I was just curious to know if the chances of getting ITA depends on the NOC also..

Is CIC giving out ITA based on NOC or just the CRS total? Can it happen that an applicant with higher score in one category doesn't get ITA whereas another applicant in a different category get an ITA with lower score..

Thanks!!
As of now no. Can't say about future

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
julian2ad said:
Hope you are not running this whole show.dont pave ways for personal attacks....
This is my last reply to your senseless arguments. I never replied to your posts, you were the one who did so & in a rude manner. By the way, you r just '17 posts old baby' here. This is not some sort of facebook where you can behave such way, First learn the politeness while writing over here. You are the first & probably a last person to whom I have been replying so harsh (I know it doesn't harm you). Go on & waste your valuable energy on personal attacks, rudeness & sarcasm. It will pay u an ITA :p :p :p :p :p. All the best!

vik_m

Mar 16, 2015
tejas0607 said:
no. of applicant between 400 to 481 point ?

any guess
This time probably the draw for more than 2K candidates and drop in score will approx 50 to 60...I guess

beans on toast

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Sent With App
LANDED..........
16-08-2016
Hoping for 448! As Madonna says, I'm on the 'Borderline'.