+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A requested again

MeetS

May 4, 2017
barch88 said:
They request a electronic copy regardless if you sent it in or not. As soon as my application was linked I had the same request, it's just the new policy with the new forms. I doubt you did it wrong unless they're requesting you to upload another after already doing so. Anyway I listed my dates like :

05-2015 to 06-2015
07-2015 to 08-2015, etc.

Keep in mind if you saved a copy you'll need to reopen the form and start from scratch otherwise it will not electronically validate. I had this issue and I ended up mailing them originally a perfectly filled out form but when I went to actually upload the form on MyCIC per their request I couldn't get it to validate with the Ongoing date boxes checked and I could only physically type in the year and month. I uploaded it with the most recebt year and month at the time and now they're finally processing my application but the dates are no longer recent on my uploaded copy (they are the same places and still ongoing but the form shows 01-2017 instead of Ongoing). I found out later after reading these forums that the only work around is to fill out a fresh form and don't try to use or modify a old saved file.

Just some advice. They haven't yet requested a new form from me, so I don't know if I'll get a request for another one or not... and it only lets you upload a document once so make sure it's correct.

Hope that helps, best of luck.
Hey, How did you receive the request to submit Schedule A form? In my sponsorship approval letter, they said that the instructions will be sent out in next 5 business days to principal applicant. It has been 3 days already.

Please share your experience. Thanks.

ranjitbajwa

Apr 12, 2017
Aruba
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
File Transfer...
25-08-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Hi everyone,

I got the ITA on April 12 in FSW category. My wife got B1/B2 (Visitor) Visa rejection to USA in 2006 but later in 2016 she applied again and got the visa. I have never been refused a visa. Now in statuary questions for my wife we answered yes for both questions asking if she ever had any visa refusal.
So, do we need to submit a Schedule A for both us or just for her?
What is considered elementary, secondary or high school in accordance to Canadian system?
(what i understand that in India we follow british system and is it correct that elementary school is from grade 1 to 5th; secondary or high school from 6-12th grade)?

Thanks

Sarah Taylor

Jun 14, 2017
They request a electronic copy regardless if you sent it in or not. As soon as my application was linked I had the same request, it's just the new policy with the new forms. I doubt you did it wrong unless they're requesting you to upload another after already doing so. Anyway I listed my dates like :

05-2015 to 06-2015
07-2015 to 08-2015, etc.

Keep in mind if you saved a copy you'll need to reopen the form and start from scratch otherwise it will not electronically validate. I had this issue and I ended up mailing them originally a perfectly filled out form but when I went to actually upload the form on MyCIC per their request I couldn't get it to validate with the Ongoing date boxes checked and I could only physically type in the year and month. I uploaded it with the most recebt year and month at the time and now they're finally processing my application but the dates are no longer recent on my uploaded copy (they are the same places and still ongoing but the form shows 01-2017 instead of Ongoing). I found out later after reading these forums that the only work around is to fill out a fresh form and don't try to use or modify a old saved file.

Just some advice. They haven't yet requested a new form from me, so I don't know if I'll get a request for another one or not... and it only lets you upload a document once so make sure it's correct.

Hope that helps, best of luck.

Hi Barch88, you mentioned that "if you saved a copy you'll need to reopen the form and start from scratch otherwise it will not electronically validate", i wonder do you mean that after you filled, validated schedule A (it showed validated Yes), saved this file, but when you reopened this file, it showed validated No ? Recently I met this problem when I am dealing with my schedule A. I tried different computers, different versions of adobe, but still the reopened files showed validated No even though i did successfully validated the form when i firstly finished filling it.
Do you think it may work that if i finish filling the form, validate it and saved it, then directly upload it to my cic account without reopening it ?

Thank you very much, I really need your suggestions and help.