+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule 2 AND Letter of Explanation - Correction on dates stated

caiovilas

Jun 7, 2016
Hi guys,

I just realized I made 2 HUGE mistakes on my application documents for the Express Entry program.

On my Explanation Letter, I completely messed up the dates of my Residential Address History. I was supposed to state that I had lived in my current address since 2000, but I put 2010* wrongly, and I also stated that I travelled to Canada from March/2015 to December/2016 (it was supposed to be 2015, of course).

Besides that, I also stated on my Schedule 2 form that I had lived on my current address only until March/2012 (it was supposed to be Feb/2016, the date of my application).

I am afraid that my application may be refused because of these silly mistakes. I was so nervous while filling the forms that even reviewing each one of them more than 2 times, missed these pieces ...

However, I received my AOR on Feb 2nd, and my last GCMS report shows that I met (passed) both A11.2 and R10 check. Does it mean something? Could you please take a look on that?

*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's
NRT : RCMP & Brazil for PA & SP. Criminality Decision Passed. PA answered 'Yes' to statutory questions, refer
to eDoc# XXXXXXX for explanation. SP answered 'Yes' to statutory questions, refer to eDoc# XXXXXXX for
explanation. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree,
4 years & Diploma, 2 years. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.
SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA
site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree, 4 years. Credential
is consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no
change from ITA to e-APR.

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the
applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required FSW points
total: 76 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 465 CRS minimum score
for round: 461 Current CRS score: 465 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the
following: PA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience
with Company1; Company2 Primary Occupation: NOC 2171 with Company1 Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. .eDoc XXXXXXXXX

Do you think it's worth to submit a correction request for these dates? If so, could you please advise me on how to proceed?

Thank you all very much for your time :)

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its better to rectify it. You may upload LOE with correct dates through CSE.

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Dear Calovilas,

After receiving ITA, I heard that for e-APR we need submit following supporting documents like Passport, Marriage certificate, Degree completion, Employment letter, Transcripts, Police clearance certificate , Medical exam, digital photo and proof of funds.

But what is it for Schedule 2 form?