+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
SFD said:
Congrats Vathan!

You may apply my friend at anytime as of now. They say after 2 business days, but I have read in this forum one can apply the day after.

Anyways, I am submitting our applications today.

All the best,

SFD

Hi how did it go with your passport application did they process it or ask you to come on thursday

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Ku2015 said:
I called the call center agent, but the agent just said I am still in the time frame would be not a problem, if I still not receiving the letter by the end of Feb, then will be consider as a problem. but the agent did not ask for my case number, she just asked my when did I submitted my application.

by the way, what is the ATIP report???
Most of the time call center agents act weird and not helpful. You might consider sending a registered mail to CIC local office with your details and concerns to keep that in record with CIC.

ATIP (Access to Information & Privacy Online) You can request details about your pending cases with Federal Agencies, in this case its your Citizenship case.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

Please use the above URL, there are two options to request the report, Privacy one is free and for other you have to pay $5.

Once you furnish all the required details and specify how you want the report either by an email or paper report.

Its taking 35 days to get the ATIP report. It provides details about your Citizenship case, when did you apply, security clearance....etc.

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
I am Proud Canadian today!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vathan said:
SFD said:
Congrats Vathan!

You may apply my friend at anytime as of now. They say after 2 business days, but I have read in this forum one can apply the day after.

Anyways, I am submitting our applications today.

All the best,

SFD

Hi how did it go with your passport application did they process it or ask you to come on thursday
Vathan,

Yes, I went yesterday afternoon. My name was in the system. I did regular process for 10 years.

Cheers,

SFD

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
ch33rez said:
I am Proud Canadian today!
Congratulations!

Wellcome to the canadians.

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
SFD said:
Vathan,

Yes, I went yesterday afternoon. My name was in the system. I did regular process for 10 years.

Cheers,

SFD
I went this morning and my name was in the system. I also applied for 10 years picking up on Feb 3

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vathan said:
I went this morning and my name was in the system. I also applied for 10 years picking up on Feb 3
Great to know you are over with it.

I am not picking up my passport. I decided not to pay for any extra service. They stated one may get it by end of next week.

All the best Vathan,

SFD

Ku2015

Jan 15, 2016
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Most of the time call center agents act weird and not helpful. You might consider sending a registered mail to CIC local office with your details and concerns to keep that in record with CIC.

ATIP (Access to Information & Privacy Online) You can request details about your pending cases with Federal Agencies, in this case its your Citizenship case.

Please use the above URL, there are two options to request the report, Privacy one is free and for other you have to pay $5.

Once you furnish all the required details and specify how you want the report either by an email or paper report.

Its taking 35 days to get the ATIP report. It provides details about your Citizenship case, when did you apply, security clearance....etc.
I just checked my ecase this morning, they finally updated my status. they sent out the invitation on Jan 18, my Oath will be on Feb 4. just a day before my birthday ... such a great gift for the birthday

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ku2015 said:
I just checked my ecase this morning, they finally updated my status. they sent out the invitation on Jan 18, my Oath will be on Feb 4. just a day before my birthday ... such a great gift for the birthday
Awesome! !!

Congrats my friend.

SFD

kismet23

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my oath letter before seeing the update in ECAS.

Roughly 2 months after test date, I am going for my oath on Feb 5! 9.5 months since I sent my application, not bad CIC :)

Thank you all so much for your help.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
kismet23 said:

Roughly 2 months after test date, I am going for my oath on Feb 5! 9.5 months since I sent my application, not bad CIC :)

Congrats !!!, nice to know that. That's quite encouraging for all applicants from Scarborough location.

Ku2015

Jan 15, 2016
kismet23 said:

My Oath is on Feb 4, but I still haven't received my letter by mail. have you got the letter yet?

kismet23

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ku2015 said:
My Oath is on Feb 4, but I still haven't received my letter by mail. have you got the letter yet?
Yes. I got it last Jan 22 (Friday). They sent it on the 20th. Call CIC to ask for details and inform them that you have not receive your oath letter. I'm sure they will give you the details of your oath.

Like what I mentioned here, my oath location is at Market Village, Markham. It's not the same as the test venue.