Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Androse said:
I wrote test on 25 January 2016.
Notice for oath ceremony was received in the post on 28 January 2016
Checked ecas and it says that notice was posted on 26 January 2016
Congrats !!!, Can you please share your time line.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
babiah said:
Congrats! This is a very encouraging news for others with similar timelines. I appeared in Test on 26 January 2016 at Scarborough and the ECas changed to Decision Made on 28 January 2016. I am hoping to get something from CIC soon.
Congrats !!!, Can you please share your time line. Hope you get your Oath invitation next week.

Burfi

Jul 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wrote my last last Saturday, 30-Jan. Judge told me that I will get the invitation to ceremony in 2-4 months.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Burfi said:
Wrote my last last Saturday, 30-Jan. Judge told me that I will get the invitation to ceremony in 2-4 months.
Keep an eye on your eCase regularly. Noticed lately the CIC Scarborough office is processing it quickly and changing the status to DM.

Wish you all the best.

Burfi

Jul 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Keep an eye on your eCase regularly. Noticed lately the CIC Scarborough office is processing it quickly and changing the status to DM.

Wish you all the best.
Thanks. Just checked, status has changed to DM already.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Burfi said:
Thanks. Just checked, status has changed to DM already.
Wow, that's great, I'm very happy for you. So, you are weeks away from your Oath Ceremony. Wish you all the best.

I'm pleasantly surprise at CIC Scarborough's woke up and now processing pretty fast......it was long awaited....Cheers !!!

Ku2015

Jan 15, 2016
Ku2015 said:
I finally received the letter in Mail yesterday. it sent out Jan 19, takes more than a week to delivery. I called CIC office yesterday, they said the letter is NOT A MUST that you need to bring, all you need is all the required documentation.

They sent me the requirements by email before I got my letter.

cheers....
I am going to my Oath tomorrow ... anybody knows how many people I can invite?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Ku2015 said:
I am going to my Oath tomorrow ... anybody knows how many people I can invite?
I guess you can take one person with you as a guest, due to limited seats in the auditorium.

paul911

Jun 1, 2011
* We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 26, 2015.
* We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 20, 2015.
* We started processing your application on June 19, 2015.
* Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 25, 2015. The office responsible for your area will contact you.
* We sent you a notice on January 7, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 30, 2016 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.*Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.
* We sent you a notice on February 2, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 18, 2016 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yoga1 said:
What is link to check the status for DM after writing the test.

Thanks for help.
Yoga1,

The same way one finds this Forum, the same way we get to find cic.gc.ca. Googling...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=3

SFD

paul911

Jun 1, 2011
Has anybody encountered a second oath notification line in ecas?

* We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 26, 2015.
* We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 20, 2015.
* We started processing your application on June 19, 2015.
* Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 25, 2015. The office responsible for your area will contact you.

* We sent you a notice on January 7, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 30, 2016 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.*Note:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.

* We sent you a notice on February 2, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 18, 2016 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

* We sent you a notice on February 3, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 18, 2016 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

canmozu

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
It look like a mistake by CIC your Canada Post oath letter will confirm what is the correct date. You can always call CIC to confirm the schedule. Anyway the oath date and time is same on both posted line.