+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here. DM since July 8th.

But, I am expecting good news after the long weekend!

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aramis77 said:
Hoping so.
I guess you will get your letters next week. I had to wait after DM for two months exactly. the CIC officer was correct. be prepared and ready for the envelope...

prashr

Mar 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked my ECAS today and the entry for the oath had been made, I had appeared for my test on July 3 -

We sent you a notice on September 3, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 17, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Hopefully, there should be more updates happening once the long weekend is over.

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
prashr said:
Checked my ECAS today and the entry for the oath had been made, I had appeared for my test on July 3 -

We sent you a notice on September 3, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 17, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Hopefully, there should be more updates happening once the long weekend is over.
congratulations
your case give me a great hope because my test was on 9th July at scarborough and hope for the pinky soon. mine n yours timeline is same, when did your online status change to Decision Made? thanks n once again congratulations. pls pray for us.

msc22

Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at Last 5th line appeared : :)

patience , patience & patience ..Thank you all.

prashr

Mar 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAshah said:
congratulations
your case give me a great hope because my test was on 9th July at scarborough and hope for the pinky soon. mine n yours timeline is same, when did your online status change to Decision Made? thanks n once again congratulations. pls pray for us.
I don't know the exact date but when I checked my online status on the 7th of July, it had changed to Decision Made.

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashr said:
I don't know the exact date but when I checked my online status on the 7th of July, it had changed to Decision Made.
Mine was July 8th. Got oath today. Hang in there guys.

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
prashr said:
even mine was changed to DM after a few days of test. i think 2 months is the minimum time between test and oth. anyhow lets Waite n watch, you go ahead n enjoy rest of life as a Canadian..........

Tazree

Aug 17, 2015
It's been exactly 6 months today. Is there anyone left from March test takers or I'm the only one. Completely hopeless and frustrated. Mine test was on March 7th...

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tazree said:
It's been exactly 6 months today. Is there anyone left from March test takers or I'm the only one. Completely hopeless and frustrated. Mine test was on March 7th...
No, you are not the only one. Ours will be 6 months in 2 days. Anything from ATIP?

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
Tazree said:
Don't worry I am here. I gave my test on March 17 and still waiting. current Status -IN PROCESS