+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Hi, Does your online eCase also shows the Oath date; cross-checking as want to know if Call center sees same information as eCase update ?

Tika Tika said:
Hi All,
So I've decided to join after passing my test March 3rd 2015. I was so anxiously waiting to receive an oath date ... So I called CIC on March 16th. The agent was able to give some great news that my oath invitation was sent out that said day :D. I was so happy .
I received the pink letter on March 19th.
And guess what!!!! My oath date will be on April 10th at the Scarborough office! Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!! ..
Good luck to everyone who's still anxiously waiting!

Instead of being anxious maybe you guys can call CIC .. The agent will
Let you know the latest notes on your file and your oath date.

Citizenship Application

Sent : >03 April 2014
Delivered : >10th April 2014
Processing start date:>5th June 2014
Finger prints request:>08 Jan 2015
Test date : >03 March 2015
Oath ceremony date >10th April 2015 @ 10:30 am. ;D ;D

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called - was told nothing has been scheduled for me... and it could take 6 months until the next move :s

My friend did the test in Feb and completed the oath in 19 days..

toonca

Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chenlica said:
i have taken my test and am waiting for the oath. but my online account still shows "we started to process your application on..."...they are too lazy to update my account i guess
Same here! I never got an email from CIC, and only 3 lines on the eCAS ending with "We started to process ... on Oct 24 2014" and I replied the fingerprintings request and passed test, now waiting for oath letter. I don't think I can get any clue from call centre or onlne status.

Tika Tika

Mar 24, 2015
No actually my ECAs still hasn't updated ..CIC Agents are able to tell you the latest info based on notes attached to your file. So when I called she put me on hold and go look up my file and there was a note saying
That the pink letter was already sent out and she gave me the date of the ceremony. About 4 days after
I received the pink letter in the mail ..

I guess they're behind or just haven't gotten around to update the ECAs ..

____________________________________________________________________________________
Sent : >03 April 2014
Delivered : >10th April 2014
Processing start date:>5th June 2014
Finger prints request:>08 Jan 2015
Test date : >03 March 2015
Oath ceremony date >10th April 2015 @ 10:30 am. Grin Grin

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had my test today. Got 20/20. Ques mostly from online practice theme and discover Canada. 3/4 true/false and 2 was fill up word from options. Doing practice and reading book makes test easy for one..

After test all blue letter test taker advised to take seat in waiting area. Officers came out from inside and called one by one guided to their private room (looks like seniour officers). Officer was immigrant and quite nice. She checked IDs and asked two question "what I am doing now" and she said "I see you travelled to your home country" I replied yes for family and business reasons..

Then she said I will just check your passport page one by one.."sorry will take few minutes" which I said OK. She had her own CBSA printout which I had too with me. She got over my 7 travels and matched stamped with residence calculator. Thats it. She said you can take oath in 2 months.. I said her Thanks.. she replied " u welcome" That's all.

However, not for all people everything was smooth.. Probably few got RQ and they were looking very upset.. Hope best for other applicant..

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome to the club

rayman_m said:
Had my test today. Got 20/20. Ques mostly from online practice theme and discover Canada. 3/4 true/false and 2 was fill up word from options. Doing practice and reading book makes test easy for one..

After test all blue letter test taker advised to take seat in waiting area. Officers came out from inside and called one by one guided to their private room (looks like seniour officers). Officer was immigrant and quite nice. She checked IDs and asked two question "what I am doing now" and she said "I see you travelled to your home country" I replied yes for family and business reasons..

Then she said I will just check your passport page one by one.."sorry will take few minutes" which I said OK. She had her own CBSA printout which I had too with me. She got over my 7 travels and matched stamped with residence calculator. Thats it. She said you can take oath in 2 months.. I said her Thanks.. she replied " u welcome" That's all.

However, not for all people everything was smooth.. Probably few got RQ and they were looking very upset.. Hope best for other applicant..

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scarborough posted a lot oath ceremonies from April 8th.

Looks like they will clear a lot of people from next month

zubee

Sep 5, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:p :p :p :p :p

Yeah!!! received my PINK LETTER TODAY!!!!!!

Oath day will be on 15 Apr @ Scarborough!!!

Wish all of you good luck!!! I'm sure whoever did their test in March, the letter is on the way!!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Congrats Zubee !

zubee said:

Wish all of you good luck!!! I'm sure whoever did their test in March, the letter is on the way!!!!!

Tika Tika

Mar 24, 2015
ajay95 said:
Hi, Does your online eCase also shows the Oath date; cross-checking as want to know if Call center sees same information as eCase update ?
no it didn't ... I guess they haven't gotten around to updating the Ecase...

milamam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
zubee said:

Congratulation.... did they update your eCAS... if not can you tell us as soon as they update it... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

toonca

Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received the pink letter this afternoon!

It is really a surprise that I can get it so quickly!

Timeline as below:
Applied on Aug 11th, 2014
Never got any email from CIC
Got postal mail notice of Receiving on Dec 10th 2014
No eCAS updated since then
Got Fingerprint request on Jan 13th 2015 from St. Clair office
Replied Fingerprint request in 3 days
Got test notice on March 6th 2015 from Scarborough Office
Passed citizenship test on Mar 18th 2015
Oath ceremony will take place: 830 am, 13 April 2015, Monday, at Scarborough CIC office (Suite 300). Notice dated on 20th Mar

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: I received the pink letter this afternoon!

Congratulations!

I took the test on 11th, so the oath letter should be soon now

toonca said:
It is really a surprise that I can get it so quickly!

Timeline as below:
Applied on Aug 11th, 2014
Never got any email from CIC
Got postal mail notice of Receiving on Dec 10th 2014
No eCAS updated since then
Got Fingerprint request on Jan 13th 2015 from St. Clair office
Replied Fingerprint request in 3 days
Got test notice on March 6th 2015 from Scarborough Office
Passed citizenship test on Mar 18th 2015
Oath ceremony will take place: 830 am, 13 April 2015, Monday, at Scarborough CIC office (Suite 300). Notice dated on 20th Mar

toonca

Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: I received the pink letter this afternoon!

hchalz said:
Congratulations!

I took the test on 11th, so the oath letter should be soon now
Definitely! I was requested for fongerprintings which delayed me about two months. I suppose all people passed the test in this March are ver likely to take oath in April.

Good luck to everyone!