+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After test/interview it depends on officer how approves the file and file and que on oath schedule. In my opinion, if officer is satisfied and tells applicant at the end of interview you will receive OATH letter soon, means officer has no further issues or to review the file and approves the application right-a-way or in a day/two and mails oath letter within 2-3 weeks. But if officer says we will let you know after end of interview and does not say the word OATH means the officer will take some to review and sign off the application.. But Scarborough is moving fast..

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
most of us have nothing to worry about. But after years of living here, everyone is scared of the Canadian
Bureaucracy, scared of the lengthy delay with no reason, no answer, no response.

Good luck to all. I have a wedding to go in May, and I hope I will hold my Canadian passport for that trip

rayman_m said:
After test/interview it depends on case office how fast they put file on oath schedule. In my opinion, if officer is satisfied and tells applicant at the end of interview with smile that you will receive OATH letter soon means officer approves the application right-a-way or in a day/two and mails oath letter within 2-3 weeks. But if officer says we will let you know after end of interview and does not say the word OATH means the officer will take some to review and sign off the application.. But Scarborough is moving fast..

applicant361

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
hello all

i have a question. I live in Ottawa, any chance my file might be sent to scarborough? or for sure it will go to ottawa office? any of you live in ottawa by any chance?

thanks

cecapplied

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most likely your file will be in ottawa or whereabouts... i dont think they will send it to scarborough...

cecapplied

applicant361 said:
hello all

i have a question. I live in Ottawa, any chance my file might be sent to scarborough? or for sure it will go to ottawa office? any of you live in ottawa by any chance?

thanks

milamam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
cecapplied said:
ha ha - the anxiety begins
Can anyone know if you change your address after the test where you expect to receive the oath letter????/ I received my test letter on my old address??? should I call CIC to know???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend did this. He got the test letter quickly at the new address

milamam said:
Can anyone know if you change your address after the test where you expect to receive the oath letter????/ I received my test letter on my old address??? should I call CIC to know???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

dav3000

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milamam said:
I was in your shoes, I moved and still received my test within one to 2 months. I don't know if this is the case for everyone, but that was my experience.