+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavasi said:
Also please note that there are several applicants who applied before you and haven't received test invite yet! Life IS unfair and I guess it is better to accept the fact!! As you have mentioned, lets all be hopeful and wish each other good luck...

Absolutely right… I’m so glad for everyone gets through the process quickly… No doubt about that… My problem is with the CIC system that is very unfair. When I see an individual who is waiting a whole year or more waiting for a test ( without even receiving RQ) and others get it in few months after applying…. This is what I call unfair. I feel so bad for such individual….
At the same time, I feel so glad for the one who gets through it fast. That is how it should be for everyone…..

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
wilpham said:
I'd like to join DM Group :D Test done on Aug 13. Lets hope magic happens soon.
wait buddy and don't loose courage, my test was on 9th July and status changed to DM after a few days but still waiting for pinky.

Feb 7, 2015
stop complaining:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 1, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 15, 2014.
We started processing your application on January 13, 2015.

No test yet

office: scarborough

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
maganagreenboys said:
stop complaining:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 1, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 15, 2014.
We started processing your application on January 13, 2015.

No test yet

office: scarborough
Did you call CIC whats going on?

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another week is passed. Still no news for 10th of March test takers.

Mine DM on 17th July.
My wife status is still in process.

Let's hope for next week.