+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deen1981 said:
Test taken April 09, still says in process while I see with some people theirs changed to DM soon after. Does that mean anything?
Don't even try to find the meaning. My friend, Scarborough Office is a haphazard office. No way to make a conclusion that applies to you. Every single case treated differently and that is the unique feature of Scarborough office. Once this is over, I will miss you Mr. Scarborough CIC office. ;) ;) ;) ;)

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Im so happy this morning when i checked the Ecas. It changed to DM, another line added for Oath for July 30th. The letter was sent out July 9th. I have not received the letter though.
My test was on Mar 26th at Scarborough.
So like they say, the oath is within 2-4 months after test. So your turns will be soon.

bestfriendever

Apr 21, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
summer2014 said:
Im so happy this morning when i checked the Ecas. It changed to DM, another line added for Oath for July 30th. The letter was sent out July 9th. I have not received the letter though.
My test was on Mar 26th at Scarborough.
So like they say, the oath is within 2-4 months after test. So your turns will be soon.
Same thing happened with me. My DM changed to Oath Invitation. The letter was sent on July 9th and I have not received the letter yet. Please note this is my second application. The first one took 5 years.

Thanks everyone.

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
bestfriendever said:
Same thing happened with me. My DM changed to Oath Invitation. The letter was sent on July 9th and I have not received the letter yet. Please note this is my second application. The first one took 5 years.

Thanks everyone.
Congrats! This time ur case is very fast. Just enjoy the good news.

Oct 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Test Taken on April 13th....Status changed to decision made today. Application received by CIC on 1-Oct-2015.

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
My Wife Status Changed to DM. She had test on 14th March.

No change for me status In Process. Hope.

nawar_n

Mar 14, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got a reply today from the MP's office. They let me know that my application is approved, and I am in queue for the ceremony. The wait time for ceremonies is 6 months. I already did 4, I am in the home stretch now. :)

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nawar_n said:
Did you contact your local MP. Those guys are better in getting answers.
Yes. I did. They came back with the reply that everything is ok with the file. It is just waiting to be scheduled.

drakef2000

Oct 25, 2011
Hi everybody,
I finally had my oath ceremony today .total application time 42 month.
It was very busy around 84 applicant. I think Scarborough started clearing all old application.
Good luck to all of you and thanks for your help :)

bestfriendever

Apr 21, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drakef2000 said:
Hi everybody,
I finally had my oath ceremony today .total application time 42 month.
It was very busy around 84 applicant. I think Scarborough started clearing all old application.
Good luck to all of you and thanks for your help :)
Congratulations! All the best!

Canadian24

Aug 28, 2013
My MP said the samething. Its all good. Its basically when CIC will schedule for Oath. And there is no logic how CIC schedules....! Probably they are scheduling older applications especially RQ ones. The good news is that we know Oath will happen...not worrying about the file any more....I guess for the standard time is 6 months after test for Oath....again no logic...some get it quicker and some later!!!....

bestfriendever

Apr 21, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian24 said:
My MP said the samething. Its all good. Its basically when CIC will schedule for Oath. And there is no logic how CIC schedules....! Probably they are scheduling older applications especially RQ ones. The good news is that we know Oath will happen...not worrying about the file any more....I guess for the standard time is 6 months after test for Oath....again no logic...some get it quicker and some later!!!....
I agree with you. Specially the ones who were RQed (twice) like myself. Not having to run around and gathering around all the documents, printing and having to worry about your file is a huge relief!