+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Joy in Canada

Apr 2, 2019
They keep offering oath invites for people taking the test since last month and yet, people like me who took the exam on March is still waiting for the invite. I really really don’t get it. At this point, I’m just thinking they are deliberately delaying it for some just so the overall processing time won’t be too short.
I am checking every day and more than 5 months passed since my Test..so many telephone calls... How can we write to our officer?

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I went for the interview yesterday and got DM made today. I am October 2017 applicant whose application got delayed due to name change. *sigh*

What are the normal timelines for oath? I asked the interviewer if she can accommodate me in the same day ceremony and she said no and to wait.

Dodgecaravan

Dec 14, 2017
I am glad to finally share the good news, I got oath invitation to attend ceremony on June 4th in Scarborough, it has been a long waiting, and by the time I will take the oath it will be 19 Months and 4 days.
I wish the people who are still waiting all the best of luck ( it is more luck than process). Be patient your time will come.

Thank you all in this forum, special Thanks to Jayson who was always here to support.