+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

PTJ

Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
...seems like applicants from certain countries/regions take longer to get decision made on their applications or am I just assuming?

Applicants from visa exempted countries seem to get faster application processing. Am I be wrong though

cool.flaver

Aug 26, 2017
Finaly, I got a date for ceremony today for June 14 @ Scarborough - 11 moths after test.
I applied Jan 2018, test July 2018 and DM next day after interview.
Hope you guys receive a date soon.

Reactions: GraceCan

Lafab

May 29, 2019
Does calling the CIC office after completion of one year of application help or make any difference ?
I took my test on January of this year and I’m still waiting for the oath. I was told my the IO you will get it anytime between now and June.

Mikethie

Feb 28, 2019
Got Oath invite for 06/21/2019

Home Menu Settings

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

[paste:font size="6"]On-Line Services

FAQ | Security
Citizenship[/paste:font]
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 30, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 11, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 17, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on February 6, 2019 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 26, 2019 at 10:20 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Lafab

May 29, 2019
Did you get an email notification or did you check it online?

Home Menu Settings

FAQ | Security

• We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 30, 2018.
    • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 11, 2018.
    • We started processing your application on October 17, 2018.
    • We sent you a notice on February 6, 2019 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 26, 2019 at 10:20 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
D

kalikamlai

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018

Home Menu Settings

FAQ | Security

• We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 30, 2018.
    • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 11, 2018.
    • We started processing your application on October 17, 2018.
    • We sent you a notice on February 6, 2019 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 26, 2019 at 10:20 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Is it single application or family ?

kalikamlai

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
By analyzing the forum comments and spreadsheet, my finding is “Family application takes longer time for oath invitation as compare to single applicant”. Any comments from this forum members??

kalikamlai

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Is anyone here a May 2018 applicant still waiting for the oath ceremony?
Yes
here I am !
Application delivered on May 2018
Test Passed October 2018
Decision made - October 2018
Oath Invitation - waiting .waiting & waiting .....................don't know until when ??

Lafab

May 29, 2019
I’m also a May 2018 applicant, my test was in January. I’m also still waiting.
Did you try contacting them after one year of submitting your application was complete?

I wonder if contacting the MP would help. There are June and July 2018 applicants who have received the oath ceremony date already so not sure why they’re not processing it in order.

Yes
here I am !
Application delivered on May 2018
Test Passed October 2018
Decision made - October 2018
Oath Invitation - waiting .waiting & waiting .....................don't know until when ??