+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Dimma

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
As updated earlier got oath invite through email on 09-Aug to attend the ceremony in Mississauga office on 24-Aug @12.30PM,
But in my ECAS still the line-5, that is for Oath schedule is not appearing , Is it Normal?

Reactions: salimnw

natzlopez

Aug 15, 2018
hi im new heres
my timeline:

application: Feb 7, 2018
AOR: March 2, 2018
Start Processing
(Reviewer material tru email): April 13, 2018
sent invitation for test : June 19, 2018
took the test: July 16, 2018 11:45am
scarborough Pass the test 20/20
DM: July 17,2018
Oath: waiting

Reactions: ddavidd1

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
As updated earlier got oath invite through email on 09-Aug to attend the ceremony in Mississauga office on 24-Aug @12.30PM,
But in my ECAS still the line-5, that is for Oath schedule is not appearing , Is it Normal?
It’s normal they update after Ceremony mine went from DM to In-process and didn’t change back to DM until after Ceremony.

Reactions: Dimma

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
So the people taking the tests these days are getting their oaths the next morning? ... what about those waiting for months? lol ... what kind of a queue is this ?
Anyone from November got their oaths already?
We all know IRCC could do better because back in 2015 when the plane loads of refugees was coming in didn’t they get their PR right away so why does it’s take so long for citizenship.

Randy.Orton

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks, I live in Etobicoke, but had my test on June 26. Still no request for Oath, and I thought it's gonna be fast from here. But no! Is there a Mississauga Dm-Oath thread? What is the average time in Mississauga to take Oath after test and DM? Thx.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014

Sasha1989

Mar 20, 2018
Hello
Someone here said he called CIC and the told him/her there’s a scheduled oath for the app. But they haven’t sent the invitation yet.
Well samething happend with me today!
The agent told me that there’s oath date on my file but they haven’t sent anything yet. And that I need to wait for the letter.

Do you have any idea when they might send the invitation?

Sasha1989

Mar 20, 2018
One more,

The date for the Oath on the file is sept. 7
And i told them that i’m travelling on the 14 of sept.
Do you think they might change the oath date?
Will I have enough time to get urgent passport?

So confused!

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
One more,

The date for the Oath on the file is sept. 7
And i told them that i’m travelling on the 14 of sept.
Do you think they might change the oath date?
Will I have enough time to get urgent passport?

So confused!
You would be able to get a passport under urgent processing. Oath on Friday, passport application the following Tuesday, pick up Wednesday.

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
We all know IRCC could do better because back in 2015 when the plane loads of refugees was coming in didn’t they get their PR right away so why does it’s take so long for citizenship.
Unfortunately people who goes through proper process or follows rules seeks are are less important people here, have been waiting 6 years for this and can't get it, but lucky people can just land with PR card

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately people who goes through proper process or follows rules seeks are are less important people here, have been waiting 6 years for this and can't get it, but lucky people can just land with PR card
Let’s not go there. Don’t be that person - that person being a person who suggests that a refugee hasn’t gone through the correct process.

No one likes that person.

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Let’s not go there. Don’t be that person - that person being a person who suggests that a refugee hasn’t gone through the correct process.

No one likes that person.
It's frustrating to see that after going through everything and passing the test having DM for almost four months, they still couldn't schedule oath instead transferring my file to Mississauga, even that in transit is there for two weeks, I can't plan any travel for this uncertainty

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's frustrating to see that after going through everything and passing the test having DM for almost four months, they still couldn't schedule oath instead transferring my file to Mississauga, even that in transit is there for two weeks, I can't plan any travel for this uncertainty
You’re in the same boat as me and others but again, don’t be that person.

That person is not Canadian.

Reactions: JasonToronto