+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Tdotmem

Feb 7, 2018
Is anyone experiencing issues accessing Ecas?!
When I login it goes straight to the change of address page where I have to enter a new address but there is no way to go back and check the status!
It's fine. I have tried this morning around 9:30 and just now. it seems to be working as expected.

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
hi guys,i got my oath invite today for scarborough on 27 march at lastttt....reading this forum was the only way to clear my head on this process..and yeah weird thing i received 2 other ppl's invite in my email along with mine.so i received 3 emails 2 with other ppl names,their seating numbers their application and all that and one email was mine.ill call them on monday maybe the poor ppl didn't received their invites.good luck everyone
Oh my!!!

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Let’s hope you are right because they only have one date for week of March-19 and one for The week of March-26 which is 22 and 27 so lets hope we all have luck after Easter.Good Luck to us all.
I think the only way to conclude anything is to see a nice generous set of ceremonies for the month of April! Before that better not bother too much:D

Reactions: Poshy

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
At least in Scarborough we know what to expect but there is also Mississauga applicants who did test in Scarborough and is waiting for Oath,while some OCT applicants in Mississauga is already getting Oath Invite IRCC is really screwed up.

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
are you able to conclude anything? :)
Last Known July applicant to get oath invitation from Scarborough had his application received on July 10th. He is invited for March 22nd. Also another applicant from May 2017 who had recently confirmed that he got DM - also got oath call on March 27th.

So, in general stream, they are calling applicants who had submitted applications during the middle of July 2017 and also making sure the previous months applicants also get oath ASAP as they clear BG check and get DM.

In this rate, hoping to get oath calls between April 10th to April 25th anytime for myself ( July 28th application).

it’s just a prediction. Well, what better thing we can do than to project :) I have pushed my business trip to Asia three times so far. Because if I am gone I won’t be back in a month at least !!

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Last Known July applicant to get oath invitation from Scarborough had his application received on July 10th. He is invited for March 22nd. Also another applicant from May 2017 who had recently confirmed that he got DM - also got oath call on March 27th.

So, in general stream, they are calling applicants who had submitted applications during the middle of July 2017 and also making sure the previous months applicants also get oath ASAP as they clear BG check and get DM.

In this rate, hoping to get oath calls between April 10th to April 25th anytime for myself ( July 28th application).

it’s just a prediction. Well, what better thing we can do than to project :) I have pushed my business trip to Asia three times so far. Because if I am gone I won’t be back in a month at least !!
if your prediction serves well, i think i can go on and book tickets for my India trip in June. i am gone for 4 weeks. i am holding on to the ticket booking just to see if i can get a better idea on when i can get the invite. i am a september applicant (sept 27), so based on what you predict, it looks like it will be beyond June for sure.

tarunkkk

Aug 7, 2014
Guys,
But for all those march oat dates for Scarborough, we hardly saw 2 invites here ( I'm aware that not all applicants use this forum). So have they sent all oat invites for March? since they usually send 2-3 weeks in advance. I don't see much movement inspite of many oath dates

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! It’s about time
Yup! We saw another May applicant also got invite for March oaths. So they are cleaning up hold ups as they go along which is a good thing.

FIFO method barring BG clearance.