+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

ANNR

Dec 8, 2019
I have had my test done and passed May 2019 and till now my status still shows in progress. My application started October 2017!
Been calling IRCC and submitting webforms almost on monthly basis. Been to the MP twice and it's always the same answer. In progress.
My interview went well with no issues, no further information requested. Been 7 months since and no DM yet. MP office says it's back log in the Scarborough office and they are swamped with applications. But I can't really see that as an excuse for over 2 years delay
IS THIS THE NUMBER I SHOULD CALL ?
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.

• Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.

Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
    • make decisions on applications
    • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing

katez

Dec 9, 2019
IS THIS THE NUMBER I SHOULD CALL ?
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.

• Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.

Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
    • make decisions on applications
    • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
yes

katez

Dec 9, 2019
actually i called them , and helped nothing, saying just wait !! i am getting more and more tense, is that normal, what could be the reasons as they said nothing
One of the reasons I guess is that I spent too much time abroad and they are probably investigating on that?

ANNR

Dec 8, 2019
Guys, hope every thing is well,
I have applied sept 2018, AOR was dec 2018, test done and passed on 26 oct 2019, since that day and until now my status didn’t change to “DM” however my interview was straight forward and the agent said you should be receiving the oath shortly, my questions are as follows:
1. Is it normal to have this delay in changing the status to DM?
2. What could be the reasons for the delayed status change ?
3. Can I receive the oath without having the status changed to DM ? It is it a must step ?
4. Being sept 2018 applicant, is this too late ? Or any body else is facing the same delay ?
5. What should I do?
Thanks in advance for your replies and support as I am so tense and I feel so depressed
any body shares me the same time lines ??

A_K_A

Dec 3, 2019
Guys, hope every thing is well,
I have applied sept 2018, AOR was dec 2018, test done and passed on 26 oct 2019, since that day and until now my status didn’t change to “DM” however my interview was straight forward and the agent said you should be receiving the oath shortly, my questions are as follows:
1. Is it normal to have this delay in changing the status to DM?
2. What could be the reasons for the delayed status change ?
3. Can I receive the oath without having the status changed to DM ? It is it a must step ?
4. Being sept 2018 applicant, is this too late ? Or any body else is facing the same delay ?
5. What should I do?
Thanks in advance for your replies and support as I am so tense and I feel so depressed
any body shares me the same time lines ??
What I can say is don't stress out yet. It hasn't been that long for you yet. It's normal given that all I keep hearing is how the processing centers are busy and back-logged with applications. You can call IRCC or send a Webform.
I'm a Oct 2017 applicant myself so you can see for comparison. Test passed on May 2019 and still no DM yet.

ANNR

Dec 8, 2019
What I can say is don't stress out yet. It hasn't been that long for you yet. It's normal given that all I keep hearing is how the processing centers are busy and back-logged with applications. You can call IRCC or send a Webform.
I'm a Oct 2017 applicant myself so you can see for comparison. Test passed on May 2019 and still no DM yet.
your words are assuring Dear, but you know it is very stressful when you know that you are just about to get things done and every day late from the arrival of this news makes you worry that this might stay more longer than this, please let me me know when your status changed to the long awaited DM, but do you think they can send you the invite for oath without the DM ?

A_K_A

Dec 3, 2019
your words are assuring Dear, but you know it is very stressful when you know that you are just about to get things done and every day late from the arrival of this news makes you worry that this might stay more longer than this, please let me me know when your status changed to the long awaited DM, but do you think they can send you the invite for oath without the DM ?
Honestly I don't have the answer. All I know is you get the oath date in a letter via regular mail. Whether IRCC updates the DM status before or after sending out that letter, I don't know unfortunately. Maybe someone else here can answer that for us

ANNR

Dec 8, 2019
Honestly I don't have the answer. All I know is you get the oath date in a letter via regular mail. Whether IRCC updates the DM status before or after sending out that letter, I don't know unfortunately. Maybe someone else here can answer that for us
i wish we can have some answer from our friends in the forum, but i want to make a correction in regards of the oath invitation, they are now sending it by email not by mail in case you have provided them with an email address, for me even the test was send by email and i never receive mail

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Any April Scarborough applicants with no test invite yet?
Mine went in process on Aug. 09 and nothing since then.

I called multiple times but the person keeps on saying that everything is ok and I just need to wait for my test to be scheduled.

syedrash32

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
IP from 24 SEP-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2014
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waiver as per GCMS NOTES
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOT YET
Did any one got Oath Invitation letter last week for Scarborough Location..

Reactions: fabianonetto

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
Please does anyone have an idea when files get reviewed after submission of additional docwithin 30 days?
I was asked to resubmit my physical presence calculator during my interview which was Dec 5 in the morning. Submitted that with copies of my passports on the same day. Got DM on Dec 25. Waiting for oath invitation now