+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
WooooW. I just received oath letter to appear Jan 21. I am Oct. application BTW.
Congrats!

Wondering how they suddenly jumped from 09-Jun to the 21-Jun, there should be ceremonies in between too.The last Oath invite before you in this thread was for a 09-Jun ceremony.

mobaid1

Mar 6, 2018
Looking at the spreadsheet for Scarborough I only see 1-2 entries without oath dates in August and September tabs. Only 5 entries with oath dates in October. Does this mean most Aug Sep applications are done and all us October applicants are getting invites soon?

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
How can we request the entire contents of the file instead of the notes?
It's one of the options after you've chosen which application you're requesting. It will say something like the full application and supporting documents.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Looking at the spreadsheet for Scarborough I only see 1-2 entries without oath dates in August and September tabs. Only 5 entries with oath dates in October. Does this mean most Aug Sep applications are done and all us October applicants are getting invites soon?
I think there are a few July Scarborough applicants as well waiting for their Oath invites.

My guess is we will start to see more Oct. Scarborough applicants getting invites next month (June) for ceremonies in July. lets see what happens :eek:

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
I think there are a few July Scarborough applicants as well waiting for their Oath invites.

My guess is we will start to see more Oct. Scarborough applicants getting invites next month (June) for ceremonies in July. lets see what happens :eek:
June 11th, to be precise? ;-)

elangova

Feb 12, 2014
Any progress on Nov'17 Scarborough applicant. Complete my Test/Interview on 19th March. After that, no message.
Any body has idea

aaamr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Any progress on Nov'17 Scarborough applicant. Complete my Test/Interview on 19th March. After that, no message.
Any body has idea
September application here and my file is also with Scarborough... test on April 18. Nothing since... not even a DM.

A.