+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Thanks u relief my heart....this means ur PCC is passed as well
yes. the thing is when your consulate confirms that the pcc has wrong place of birth, they believe your consulate. And I am sure they receive several PCC's with wrong place of birth from KSA that they know this is an issue here.

ozoozo

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
yes. the thing is when your consulate confirms that the pcc has wrong place of birth, they believe your consulate. And I am sure they receive several PCC's with wrong place of birth from KSA that they know this is an issue here.
I think no need for confirmation of my consulate as by official birth certificate and passport confirm my place of birth as well

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Dear Friends,
Could anybody guide me how to and from where to get C $ ; I mean are these easily available? I've to travel soon. Is there any other way to carry money i.e. Drafts or travellers cheque and which one is better?

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Yes, take the license history with you before you leave. It takes 5 mins.
It is not required, but it will help you bypassing G2 waiting period in Ontario and appear got G drive test immediately. I guess the same in Alberta, you will be on fast track to get Canadian license.
From where I can take driving history? I am residing in Jeddah

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
PROVIDING DRIVING EXPERIENCE FROM SAUDI ARABIA

[size=12pt]PROVIDING DRIVING EXPERIENCE FROM SAUDI ARABIA

Most of you know that if you have over 2 years of driving experience in your home country, you will be eligible for G2 drive test and if you pass it, you will be granted G license immediately without the waiting period of G1 then G2 licenses (this is applicable in Ontario, I'm not sure about the practice in other provinces).

I have driving experience of over 11 years in Saudi Arabia. But my license is the old format so it doesn't show issue date, so I had to go to Traffic department and get a print-out of my driving license detailed history to prove driving experience of over 2 years. Luckily the officer was kind enough to print it and stamp it. So I prepared the letter to take it to Canada and translate it there to try my luck getting exempted from G1 and G2.

I came to know that the new Saudi driving license has the ISSUE DATE printed on the license card in Arabic. So I decided to re-issue my Saudi license (only re-print, the same expiry date will apply) in the new format. For that you have to pay 100 SAR (online banking or ATM, by SADAD) and go to any Dallah-Murur office (the ones with driving schools). Submit the form and old license (sometimes you have to do vision-check - depending on the office who takes your application) and get the re-issued license on the same day afternoon.

I have communicated with a certified translator in Toronto/Mississauga, the rate was CAD 35 for translating the driving license report and CAD 25 for translating the license card.

You can get the approved translators in Ontario in the below link:
http://search.atio.on.ca/search/index/1

Best wishes.. and drive safely.
Dear, Hi I am residing in Jeddah and want to get driving history. I went to dallah, but no one responded there, then I went to Maroor and the officer there gave me a system print-out having details of what mentioned in my driving license without any stamp. There is the maroor logo in the page background. Did you get the same or something different. If different, what the paper look like and what is the paper name (In Arabic to get officer understand about my requirement)

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Will be doing this week the process I just check with few people its quite simple procedure just need to go up to maroor office and they will issue one letter in which driving licence history will come with date of issue which we can translate in english in Canada to appear directly for G .

Badar
Dear Badar, I got the letter, but it doesn't mention any history, just a letter mentions the details of driving license.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Dear Badar, I got the letter, but it doesn't mention any history, just a letter mentions the details of driving license.
see your driving licence of KSA will not have any date of issue which should be on that letter if so that letter is quite enough. Just bring no claim certificate from your insurance company as well to get good discount on insurance as well.

Good Luck

S.B

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
see your driving licence of KSA will not have any date of issue which should be on that letter if so that letter is quite enough. Just bring no claim certificate from your insurance company as well to get good discount on insurance as well.

Good Luck

S.B
Do I get it attested from MOFA or no need?

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
Dear All whether we need to submit the Saudi GOSI Employment History report to Embassy for experience verification or just the experience letters are enough. How they will assess and verify the experience here in Saudi Arabia.
Hi man, hope you are doing well and that you live already in Canada. I want to ask you what you did with your application from Saudi Arabia, did they asked for a GOSI Employment history certificate?

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
Hi everyone,
Did anyone applied from Saudi Arabia so that we more informed If they ask during the process for additional information and documents?

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hi man, hope you are doing well and that you live already in Canada. I want to ask you what you did with your application from Saudi Arabia, did they asked for a GOSI Employment history certificate?
Experience letter as per CIC requirements is enough

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
Experience letter as per CIC requirements is enough
Thanks 200 for the answer, I'm really nervous coz my company website is down, I provided the Experience letter with bank statements. Hope that this story of website will not influence my application.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
No Need