+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone got ppr in Saudia during the month of August. After July I didn't see any ppr. I'm ksa resident currently in security screening. I hope our applications won't suffer because of the dispute between the countries.

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
Hello guys,
I have received ITA. I'm contemplating on submitting my PR application from Saudi Arabia vrs my home country.

Please share your timeline from AOR to PPR.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi all.. I applied from KSA my AOR 14 th September,usually how much time it ll take to receive pcc request? What’s the timeline for PPR from KSA?
Regards

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
Hi all.. I applied from KSA my AOR 14 th September,usually how much time it ll take to receive pcc request? What’s the timeline for PPR from KSA?
Regards
Please request for 'pcc request letter' from the embassy in Riyadh. You can go pick it up yourself or have it sent to you by Aramex. Fill the form on the IRCC website to Riyadh visa.

Nov 9, 2017
Hello guys,
I landed in Toronto last Summer, Stayed for 2 weeks & I traveled back to KSA temporarily before final settlement. Now I got my photos rejected twice for applying to PR card. I need your advice where can I find a professional photographer in Riyadh to get the correct photos.

Reactions: msballes16

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
I got a letter from my embassy that Saudi PCC has wrong place of bith and correct place of birth is mentioned on passport hence that should be considered and i also explained the same in LOE and that getting it corrected will take a very long time and my deadline for submission of application will be gone, therefore i am attaching a letter from my consulate stating correct place of birth.
Hi,

I just saw your post regarding incorrect place of birth in the Saudi PCC.

I am in a similar position with my wife's Saudi Arabia PCC. My wife's place of birth is KSA but the PCC has India in the place of birth. The Police authorities asked me to get it changed at the Passports Office (Jawazat). Jawazat authorities refused to make any changes.
I already have a birth certificate issued by the Indian embassy, Riyadh.
You mentioned that you received a letter from consulate. can you guide how you approached the embassy for this letter and how did you sort out this issue.

zehrakh

Mar 28, 2018
My husband got job in Saudi Arabia but got my iqama after four months till that time He was going back and forth to pak
My saudi pcc mentions the date of his iqama
What should We do ??

zehrakh

Mar 28, 2018
Secondly
I am on dependent vizs in ksa
I came in jan 2016
But my pcc say the issue date of my husband
How will I prove ??

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
After getting ITA I have completed Saudi PCC. Submitted ITA alongwith the PCC. Hardly a month passed, CIC asking to submit updated Saudi PCC again. That submitted PCC is hardly a month old. But they have accepted my wife PCC which same old as mine. Has anybody from saudi faced such issue? what did you do?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hi,

I just saw your post regarding incorrect place of birth in the Saudi PCC.

I am in a similar position with my wife's Saudi Arabia PCC. My wife's place of birth is KSA but the PCC has India in the place of birth. The Police authorities asked me to get it changed at the Passports Office (Jawazat). Jawazat authorities refused to make any changes.
I already have a birth certificate issued by the Indian embassy, Riyadh.
You mentioned that you received a letter from consulate. can you guide how you approached the embassy for this letter and how did you sort out this issue.
I went to the embassy told them the situation that jawazat is not changing the place of birth and asked them for a letter. They initially said passport is enough but i convinced them that i can't take chances hence please issue a letter. They took money for the same and I got the letter.

Reactions: gokul.chandran