+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hello Everyone.

Has anyone submitted their passport and other required documents to the Embassy in Abu Dhabi directly? or did they go through the VFS centers?
Any idea about how long it takes for the visa stamping on the passport?

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
I couldn't travel to Riyadh for this. And the travelling cost itself was making the trip[ unfeasible.

Anyway I did not like Dar Al Afia's service at all. Both my husband and I were told our BP's very high even though we had our yearly medical a month before. I asked the nurse to check again and do it manually (on mercury apparatus and not use the automated machine reading). He refused at first saying we can't do that, we need to put automated readings. But then after my insistence he did my husband's again & his readings were 130/85 (which is still high - I am sure he was infuriated on the nurse which is why). For me, he said he can't do anything & put in the readings of 140/111 (which again is not possible). I went ahead and talked to the doctor to do it again for me. He said he will not share my reading with me anymore & scribbled in the file only.

We were worried sick for a week and then we passed our medical right away.
======================================================================
Travelling Cost from Dammam to Riyadh was nothing i.e. 100 SAR including luch ! We went by our car in the morning 6:00 am from Dammam and reached to Riyadh approx. @ 11:00 am. Our appointment was 12:00 noon and reached back to Dammam @ 7:00 pm.

The service at Al Warood medical center was v good and smooth.

But don't worry , HBP is not a valid reason to refuse your PPR.

Best of luck !!

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi, did anyone submit passport to Riyadh VFS recently?

I submit mine on 21 May, when should I get my passport approximately?

Naser735

Apr 16, 2018
I submitted my passport on 20th May at VFS Khobar . There is no fixed timeline . It can take from one to one month depending on their work load.

Reactions: darkven91

Sahmed12

May 15, 2018
Hello every one
I am presently residing in saudi arabia.
I wanted to go to back to my home country India on final exit & apply for Canada immigration in express entry through FSW Program from India.
I Just want to know what are the documents shall i carry to india
How work experience of saudi is verified for canada immigration for express entry through FSW program.
I worked here in saudi In a small company for a period of 2 years as a mechanical engineer & i was receiving cash in hand salary..
so what are the documents shall i need to carry before going back to India to prove my work experience?

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
It will be much easier and faster to get immigration if you apply from Saudi as compared to India or any other Asian country.

Hello every one
I am presently residing in saudi arabia.
I wanted to go to back to my home country India on final exit & apply for Canada immigration in express entry through FSW Program from India.
I Just want to know what are the documents shall i carry to india
How work experience of saudi is verified for canada immigration for express entry through FSW program.
I worked here in saudi In a small company for a period of 2 years as a mechanical engineer & i was receiving cash in hand salary..
so what are the documents shall i need to carry before going back to India to prove my work experience?

Sahmed12

May 15, 2018
It will be much easier and faster to get immigration if you apply from Saudi as compared to India or any other Asian country.
But i want to know what all the documents they needed because i was receiving hand cash salay & was under different sponsor while working..

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
did you go through the ""documents required from the employer"" mentioned in the cic webpage ?? the requirements are very much clear there

smoustafa

Sep 12, 2017
Hi everyone,
I submitted passports since 3rd of june, no updates at all since then, even the application isn't yet approved!!

Getting worried since It's been 11 days now, any thoughts?

Kyaggy

Jul 25, 2017
Hello house,
Newbie here, please I want to find out if IRCC conduct planning for Canada sessions in Riyadh, or is it just online?
Any response will be highly appreciated.

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
HI Qureishi
I hope you are fine sir.
I have heard it from different people that Canadian immigration would be easier and fast if applied from KSA as compared to Asian countries.

I am based in Riyadh, working as accountant.
I am interested in knowing whether this is true. What is the reason behind that and how does it impact visa application.?

Thanks in advance

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hi, did anyone submit passport to Riyadh VFS recently?

I submit mine on 21 May, when should I get my passport approximately?

HI Darkven91

Hope you are fine sir. I am accountant based in Riyadh and considering to apply for Canadian immigration. While I was going through this thread, your IELTS score got my eye. You have scored some pretty good IELTS score there. Can you please guide me where did you get coaching from or reference material. are there IELTS classes conducted in Saudi Arabia? pls guide. regards

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
HI Qureishi
I hope you are fine sir.
I have heard it from different people that Canadian immigration would be easier and fast if applied from KSA as compared to Asian countries.

I am based in Riyadh, working as accountant.
I am interested in knowing whether this is true. What is the reason behind that and how does it impact visa application.?

Thanks in advance
yes , its easy and fast from Gulf due to :

1. Security Checks
2. Experience Checks

are easier.

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Dear Friends from Saudi Arabia,
Is there any paper-applicant, Self-Employed Stream, and waiting for medical request? If there is, please share your experience. My timeline is as below:
Timeline:
Application Submitted : Jan 2017
File No. Received: April 2017
Additional Document Request: December 2017
Police Clearance Request and Residence Fee: May 2018
WAITING FOR MEDICAL

And my status is as below:
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Regards,
Nasar