+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
Just the same amount u mentioned. 1800 sr. There is no way to find it less than 1800 honestly in Saudi Arabia. If u r visiting ur hometown u can do it there if it is cheaper.
Actually there is. I got mine done 2 days back From Sulaiman Habib in Riyadh for 955SR to be precise.

Last edited:

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
I don’t know if it helps you but i am getting a letter from my consulate that saudi pcc made a mistake and this is the correct place of birth which is mentioned in the passport
Any update? Did you submitted PCC along with this letter? Did it get accepted? Please share your experience..

Oman

May 23, 2017
Hey
Anyone here still waiting for their passport to be sent back from the embassy of Riyadh after passport request?
I sent mine 15 April and still no updates.

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Everyone!

I believe what I'm looking for, some people have already gone through it, so just seeking their information/guidance;

I've got the letter from IRCC to submit my passport. The letter is signed under by the VAC at Abu Dhabi. I want to know if it is acceptable to submit the passport to a VFS here in Al Khobar area for the PR ?

My doubts arise from the information on the CIC web page. Over there, they note that the Application Centers in Saudi Arabia only handle Temporary visa services. If it is for the PR, like in my case, the passport (along with a bunch of other requirements) have to be sent to Abu Dhabi.

Can someone please guide me through this, does the Riaydh office also issue PR / PRTD if the letter from IRCC identifies Abu Dhabi as your application center and wants us to send it there?

Any support would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Oman

May 23, 2017
Hi Everyone!

I believe what I'm looking for, some people have already gone through it, so just seeking their information/guidance;

I've got the letter from IRCC to submit my passport. The letter is signed under by the VAC at Abu Dhabi. I want to know if it is acceptable to submit the passport to a VFS here in Al Khobar area for the PR ?

My doubts arise from the information on the CIC web page. Over there, they note that the Application Centers in Saudi Arabia only handle Temporary visa services. If it is for the PR, like in my case, the passport (along with a bunch of other requirements) have to be sent to Abu Dhabi.

Can someone please guide me through this, does the Riaydh office also issue PR / PRTD if the letter from IRCC identifies Abu Dhabi as your application center and wants us to send it there?

Any support would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hey

I had the same doubt as the passport request email was not clear they said in mine ( to the nearest Visa application center ) , though they didn't mention saudi arabia they mentioned UAE , kuwait , qatar, oman ( and didnt say anything regarding ksa

I called embassy in riyadh and told me to send the passport to them , amd also i contacted vfs khobar and said the same ( to be sent to riyadh )

I sent mine 2 weeks before to riyadh amd didn't get it back yet

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hey

I had the same doubt as the passport request email was not clear they said in mine ( to the nearest Visa application center ) , though they didn't mention saudi arabia they mentioned UAE , kuwait , qatar, oman ( and didnt say anything regarding ksa

I called embassy in riyadh and told me to send the passport to them , amd also i contacted vfs khobar and said the same ( to be sent to riyadh )

I sent mine 2 weeks before to riyadh amd didn't get it back yet
Hi Oman

Yes our cases are pretty identical. I hope you will heard back from them soon. I guess it takes about 4 weeks from them to issue the PR/PRTD. Also Can you share what documents you had to submit to the vfs office here in Al Khobar?

Oman

May 23, 2017
Hey all

Its been 4 weeks now since i sent my passport to riyadh visa office and still no news
Do anyone have experience how can i get updates regarding the status of visa ?
Can I send an email to riyadh embassy visa office to ask about the status ?

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Any Pakistanis applying from KSA currently awaiting PPR?

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Woah! These guys are charging me SR. 2000 per adult. +Vat.

City: Dammam
Name: Mahmoud Al Hassan
Address: Dar Al Afia Medical Group,
Al Khaleej Rd, Dammam Corniche,
(just after Centrepoint Showroom and opposite Extra Showroom),

Telephone: +966 13 8900505 (104)
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English
Dar Al Afia is most expensive !!

Try Al Warood in Riyadh

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Dar Al Afia is most expensive !!

Try Al Warood in Riyadh
I couldn't travel to Riyadh for this. And the travelling cost itself was making the trip[ unfeasible.

Anyway I did not like Dar Al Afia's service at all. Both my husband and I were told our BP's very high even though we had our yearly medical a month before. I asked the nurse to check again and do it manually (on mercury apparatus and not use the automated machine reading). He refused at first saying we can't do that, we need to put automated readings. But then after my insistence he did my husband's again & his readings were 130/85 (which is still high - I am sure he was infuriated on the nurse which is why). For me, he said he can't do anything & put in the readings of 140/111 (which again is not possible). I went ahead and talked to the doctor to do it again for me. He said he will not share my reading with me anymore & scribbled in the file only.

We were worried sick for a week and then we passed our medical right away.