+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

3zat

Dec 30, 2016
The Best way to transfer the fund to Canada , First you can Carry up-to 10,000/- CAD as cash when you are travelling to Canada.
second make some Traveler Checks up-to 10,000/- CAD.. third if the amount is more than CAD 20K then Prepare the Bank Draft and when you reach Canada just open bank account and deposit into you account. With out Bank account you can't transfer money into Canada.
Thanks for your reply, you can also open a bank account before landing

MuneerJunaid

Aug 13, 2017
hi everyone :) anyone who has applied recently in july maybe for study visa?
cuz i applied on 13th july and my application is still under process even though processing time i.e. 5 weeks are over today
and what should i do now?

ImmiCanada17

Jun 4, 2017
Dear Members

Can you please tell me the validity of Saudi PCC. It is not mentioned on the PCC document and I am confused about the validity period of Saudi PCC for people who are currently living in Saudi Arabia.

Thanks in advance

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Dear Members

Can you please tell me the validity of Saudi PCC. It is not mentioned on the PCC document and I am confused about the validity period of Saudi PCC for people who are currently living in Saudi Arabia.

Thanks in advance
6 Month validity ( All PCC of All Counties where you are currently living and your national country.
other countries that you left and you got PCC will valid throughout life until you go there again for more than six months.

Reactions: ImmiCanada17

ImmiCanada17

Jun 4, 2017
Dear Members

Thank you for clarifying my previous question.

I have another query that my experience letter states "full time" employee and no. of working hours are not mentioned. Will it be a problem for me?

Thanks in advance

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Dear Members

Thank you for clarifying my previous question.

I have another query that my experience letter states "full time" employee and no. of working hours are not mentioned. Will it be a problem for me?

Thanks in advance
yes it will be problem.. because CIC need Experience Certificate with Clearly mentioned working Hour per day or per week or per month

jedi_jam

Star Member
May 26, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-2016
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
If to travel from Saudi to Canada, is there a need to present a pre-departure overseas certificate (PDOS) in the airport? thanks
did u land without taking pdos? im from saudi too..

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
anyone did Furtherance medicals for High Blood pressure at Alwarood? I want to know what to expect and how did you make appointment?

derick22

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone here know the process on how they make their Foreign degree equivalent to canada's degree level? please share.. the site is asking this question as I've finished my degree outside canada.

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Anyone here know the process on how they make their Foreign degree equivalent to canada's degree level? please share.. the site is asking this question as I've finished my degree outside canada.
You need to send your degree to WES for evaluation.Please visit WES website and read the requirements carefully as its different for each country.

Regards
Q.

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
PROCEDURE FOR SAUDI PCC:
Hello,
Please got Canadian embassy and request for a letter which will be addressed to police department. The letter will be arabic, fill in the details in arabia on this letter. Ask help from a person who can write in arabic. After completing the letter visit Ministry of foreign affairs for MOFA stamp. If you dont want to stand in the long queue please visit the shop right in front of the Ministry of foreign affairs. They will get it stamped for you. Once MOFA is done go to take the letter and your id to the police station for finger prints. They should give a date for after 3 weeks to collect the PCC.
Use below link to find the location for your city:
http://www.saudi-expatriates.com/2015/08/police-clearance-certificate-saudi.html

MEDICAL FROM KSA: (Go to any of the below doctors they will guide with the requirements. These are authorized doctors by IRCC. No doctors in Khobar, please drive to Dammam.
City: Dammam
Name: Mahmoud Al Hassan
Address: Dar Al Afia Medical Group,Al Khaleej Rd, Dammam Corniche,(just after Centrepoint Showroom and opposite Extra Showroom),31518
Telephone: +966 13 8900505 (104)
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English

Name: Hussain Ali Al Nezir
Address: Dar Al Afia Medical Group,Al Khaleej Rd, Dammam Corniche,(just after Centrepoint Showroom and opposite Extra Showroom),31518
Telephone: +966 3 805 0101 (314)
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English

Name: Marwa AlMansy
Address: Dar Al Afia Medical Group,Al Khaleej Rd, Dammam Corniche,(just after Centrepoint Showroom & opposite Extra Showroom),31518
Telephone: +966138050101 (315)
Spoken Languages: English
Al Warood medical center in Riyadh is much cheaper then the others in KSA and very easy process. Just call and get the appointment.

Regards
Q.

Dr_Chem

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, I got my Saudi PCC however it has iqama number instead of passport number. Would it be a problem and if so how to deal with it. Please share your experience. Thank you in Advance.