+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hi, I got my Saudi PCC however it has iqama number instead of passport number. Would it be a problem and if so how to deal with it. Please share your experience. Thank you in Advance.
Yes it will be a problem .. better you get it change before attest from MOFA. so procedure is go to same department to mudeer of department and ask him about to change of this mistake he will sign on your existing and ask for change. on the same day they will replace and re issue the PCC

alfalah98

Aug 15, 2017
So, as we all know, notarization services are not available in Saudi unlike elsewhere. The translations are from Saudi Government-recognized services on colored letterhead with address and contact and mention they are 'true and correct' and that the services are 'certified translators'. But the translators said they are not allowed to sign the translation affidavit required by CIC.

Should I do more to get these documents notarized or is this sufficient? Does anyone have prior experience in dealing with this?

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
So, as we all know, notarization services are not available in Saudi unlike elsewhere. The translations are from Saudi Government-recognized services on colored letterhead with address and contact and mention they are 'true and correct' and that the services are 'certified translators'. But the translators said they are not allowed to sign the translation affidavit required by CIC.

Should I do more to get these documents notarized or is this sufficient? Does anyone have prior experience in dealing with this?
For Notarizing service you have to contact your embassy if you are foreigner.. or if you are Saudi then you can contact to any Lawyer.
Like my one Friend he made affidavit and went to Pakistan Consulate in Jeddah and get attest from there and send to CIC that is accepted.

Sam Rox

Sep 19, 2017
Dear All ,

My question to senior members is in regards to Saudi PCC
I am Riyadh based expat and received my ITA 2 months back . As is common in KSA my DOB on Iqama is wrongly written as 1-1-90 and despite much efforts hasn't been corrected yet . Should I proceed with my current Iqama for PCC and would the police certificate also have wrong DOB ??
Please advise ,thanks

Sam Rox

Sep 19, 2017
Yes it will be a problem .. better you get it change before attest from MOFA. so procedure is go to same department to mudeer of department and ask him about to change of this mistake he will sign on your existing and ask for change. on the same day they will replace and re issue the PCC
Isn't PCC info based on Iqama rather than Passport ? Furthermore how can we ask the Mudeer to correct as they mostly don't entertain any such requests

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Isn't PCC info based on Iqama rather than Passport ? Furthermore how can we ask the Mudeer to correct as they mostly don't entertain any such requests
Dear All ,

My question to senior members is in regards to Saudi PCC
I am Riyadh based expat and received my ITA 2 months back . As is common in KSA my DOB on Iqama is wrongly written as 1-1-90 and despite much efforts hasn't been corrected yet . Should I proceed with my current Iqama for PCC and would the police certificate also have wrong DOB ??
Please advise ,thanks
You Just goto the office from where you issued your PCC , and ask them to change they automatically send you yo Mudeer and he will sign on your existing PCC , and you will have new one.
if you had presented you original passport when you was applying then they had entered main details of Passport such as DOB and other details. not from Iqama. because when you leave Saudi Arabia you iqama will be Cancelled but you Passport will be with you in record throughout of your life.
If they don't agree to re issue the PCC then just apply again. and when you will apply ask them to enter the details from Passport. and take you original passport with you.

Reactions: Sam Rox

Sam Rox

Sep 19, 2017
Dear Rizwan ,
Many thanks for your message.
I've not yet gone to Police for PCC but already got my request letter from Pakistani embassy and attested from MOFA.
Could you please guide me how I can request personnel at Police Department to use my Passport details instead of Iqama .
Do they communicate in English for applicants who don't speak Arabic .
Please advise

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
if you are in Jeddah it will be Central police station near Islamic Bank. in Riyadh I don't know location.
they understand basic English. just take original passport with you and ask them to make pcc on passport number.

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hello.
Can you plz tell me how to get the birth certificate of my two kids translated from arabic to english (both were born in riyadh).
Wat is the step by step process.i vl be grateful

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hello.
Can you plz tell me how to get the birth certificate of my two kids translated from arabic to english (both were born in riyadh).
Wat is the step by step process.i vl be grateful
Birth Certificate you can get translated from any Translator who authorized. there are lot of . in jeddah on Steeen Street there are lot of Translators. but about Riyadh i don't know about it.

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Birth Certificate you can get translated from any Translator who authorized. there are lot of . in jeddah on Steeen Street there are lot of Translators. but about Riyadh i don't know about it.
Dont i first need to attest the copy of original birth certificate.according to website attested original cooy plus translation with affidavit n attestation

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Dont i first need to attest the copy of original birth certificate.according to website attested original cooy plus translation with affidavit n attestation
What i did i am telling you about it.
Birth Certificate must be first attested from concern Authorities .. ie.. MOFA , Ahwal Al Madni.
Then get Translate that Certificate from any Registered Translator and after that Get Attestation from Chamber of Commerce.
That is it. that is what i done. and my Birth certificates Accepted.

Reactions: Beenish_j

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hi again.
My question is regarding pakistan cnic.
My husbnd has been in ksa for 13 yrs and i came here after marriage(7yrs ago)
The permanent address n his nicop and my kids is sargodha. But in my cnic its rawalpindi (my parents house).will it be a problem? Cz our pcc will be from different cities?
Also do they ask for cnic/nicop during whole express entry process?