+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

uzairmet

Oct 8, 2017
Dear All whether we need to submit the Saudi GOSI Employment History report to Embassy for experience verification or just the experience letters are enough. How they will assess and verify the experience here in Saudi Arabia.

uzairmet

Oct 8, 2017
All I need to know is that I have done some part time -free lance job also for which I have only the experience certificate from a company and the GOSI certificate don't show that work history. Any help shall be appreciated.

hamzawasiq

Dec 17, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Seniors,

I know this may have been asked alot. Sorry for that. I have few questions.

1. The procedure for Saudi PCC.

Correct me if I am wrong.
All I know is when you file for PR. CIC will provide you with request letter and you have to fill that letter in arabic with your details and take that letter to MOFA. Get it stamped and take that to the Police Station next to Islamic development bank in Jeddah. And the guy will ask you to collect after few days to collect the PCC.

2. Does this Saudi PCC needs to be Attested from MOFA and then Translated? Or MOFA on both Original PCC and Translated PCC?

3. CIC requires you to send the translation of documents which are not in english or french along with notorization and affidavit.

From where can I get notorized or affidavit in Saudi?

In my case. I was born in Saudi and I got married in Saudi. So my birth and marriage certificate is in Arabic?

Do I first take a legible Copy of originals and then get it notorized and then translate? And does the translation also needs to be stamped by mofa or anything?

4. What other documents are required from Saudi Arabaia?

5. What proof of residency is required. If iqama then does it need to be notorized and Stamped? If yes from where?

Sorry for the million questions.

Hope someone be able to answer these queries.

Thanks.

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
hello Guys. How did you get bank letter? What should I tell the guy in the bank to get the letter? I have an account in alwwal bank, but the guy there does not understand what I want.

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
I live in Saudi Arabia. In the application there is a question asking what is my status in the country I'm residing.
I've a valid Iqama and I'm under my father's dependency. I can't understand how do I answer this question. Please help.
if you are under your father's dependency that means you are not allowed employment in Saudi, and you don't currently live with your husband so you can't be a housewife, you are left with the options of unemployed, homemaker, and other..If you are at home helping your parents/brothers at home then you are considered a Homemaker and I'd chose that option from the list

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello Guys. Should I get a Police certificate from Saudi Arabia before getting ITA or I should wait?
Does it make any difference?
Do they write any express entry number or ITA number of PCC?

Surendra2918

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I got my Saudi PCC however it has iqama number instead of passport number. Would it be a problem and if so how to deal with it. Please share your experience. Thank you in Advance.
I got saudi pcc few days back and I have asked official person to please enter passport details. Unfortunately I received my pcc with iqama details on it. Did you able to get pcc with passport details and Kindly request you to share the experience.

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
I got saudi pcc few days back and I have asked official person to please enter passport details. Unfortunately I received my pcc with iqama details on it. Did you able to get pcc with passport details and Kindly request you to share the experience.
I got the same 2 days back. I don't think there is much we can do, only to write LEO.

Surendra2918

Aug 8, 2017
I got the same 2 days back. I don't think there is much we can do, only to write LEO.
Some applicants got passport information details on their saudi pcc. I think if we get request letter from canadian embassy for saudi pcc then it can be done. I got request letter from indain embassy to issue saudi pcc. From where did you get request letter for issuing saudi pcc? Also will you be uploading your iqama in your profile or not ?

Any senior applicant in forum submittted saudi pcc with iqama details on it had any issue in processing of PR ? Your input will be relief to many other applicant having same doubt as mine. Thanks in advance.

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Some applicants got passport information details on their saudi pcc. I think if we get request letter from canadian embassy for saudi pcc then it can be done. I got request letter from indain embassy to issue saudi pcc. From where did you get request letter for issuing saudi pcc? Also will you be uploading your iqama in your profile or not ?

Any senior applicant in forum submittted saudi pcc with iqama details on it had any issue in processing of PR ? Your input will be relief to many other applicant having same doubt as mine. Thanks in advance.
I got it from Pakistan embassy. and yes I am thinking to upload iqama + translation of iqama. I asked 2 other people from some forum and they said that iqama number written on PCC worked for them

Reactions: Surendra2918

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hello everyone. I reveived my ITA alhamdolilah.in the adress details.... Wat did u people write?if i gov my home address,it doesnot have a po box number.
My husband office has pobox number and normally we use that for mails etc.
Plz advice wat should i do