+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Dear Members,

Today I have received an email from “IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca“ for CPCP FInal Request whereby I am instructed to submit the passports for self and dependents so that PR Visa processing may be managed.

This email instructs me to submit the passports in United Arab Emirates at the following address:

Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
10th Floor, West Tower
Abu Dhabi Trade Towers
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 2 694 0300

I have two queries in this context. These are in the following:

Query 1: I am a Pakistani national working as an expatriate in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and am currently based in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Do I have to submit the passports in UAE or is there any office in Saudi Arabia where I can submit the passports?

Query 2: What is the time line of getting the passports back after getting the necessary visa?

Any feedback from those who have been through this would be welcome.

Best Regards,
Shahid
Find below my response as per my experience as I am also in Saudi Arabia , belongs to Pakistan and have gone through this process:

1. We have submitted our passports to VFS global , Saudi Arabia. It was a normal practice in 2015
2.It can take up to three weeks to get the visa stamp.

Regards
Q.

3zat

Dec 30, 2016
Dear Members,

Today I have received an email from “IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca“ for CPCP FInal Request whereby I am instructed to submit the passports for self and dependents so that PR Visa processing may be managed.

This email instructs me to submit the passports in United Arab Emirates at the following address:

Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
10th Floor, West Tower
Abu Dhabi Trade Towers
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 2 694 0300

I have two queries in this context. These are in the following:

Query 1: I am a Pakistani national working as an expatriate in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and am currently based in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Do I have to submit the passports in UAE or is there any office in Saudi Arabia where I can submit the passports?

Query 2: What is the time line of getting the passports back after getting the necessary visa?

Any feedback from those who have been through this would be welcome.

Best Regards,
Shahid
I had the same email and I submitted it in Jeddah VAC as it is the nearest but they forwarded it to Riyadh, do you think there will be a problem or delay?

appreciate your help.

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Can anyone share their experience in getting medicals done at Sulaiman Habib in Riyadh? How long does it take to get the results? How much does it cost?

hira_32

Dec 5, 2016
Hi, Mr. Qureshi and other experts correct me, if i am wrong regarding getting Saudi PCC

1. I take the endorsement Letter from either my country embassy or Canadian Embassy requesting PCC from Saudi Police (I had done this)
2. Go to MOFA to get attestation on it, and submit the endorsement letter to the Police (I had gone to the police station in Dammam and had submitted the endorsement letter with mofa attestation). The police officer took my finger prints and asked me to collect the certificate which shall be in arabic after 2 weeks.

Now, after taking the PCC in arabic, i will translate it and submit it.

Why do i need to go to MOFA attestation again???

3zat

Dec 30, 2016
Hi, Mr. Qureshi and other experts correct me, if i am wrong regarding getting Saudi PCC

1. I take the endorsement Letter from either my country embassy or Canadian Embassy requesting PCC from Saudi Police (I had done this)
2. Go to MOFA to get attestation on it, and submit the endorsement letter to the Police (I had gone to the police station in Dammam and had submitted the endorsement letter with mofa attestation). The police officer took my finger prints and asked me to collect the certificate which shall be in arabic after 2 weeks.

Now, after taking the PCC in arabic, i will translate it and submit it.

Why do i need to go to MOFA attestation again???
You do not need the MOFA attestation again

hamid.123

May 31, 2017
hi all,
I've following 2 questions:
1) Period on PCC. I stayed in Pakistan till March 2012 and then i moved to KSA and visited Pakistan multiple times for short period of time after that. What period should be mentioned on my Pakistan's PCC? From 18th birthday till my last day as a resident (March 2012) or my last visit date (March 2017)?
2) Can I apply and get Saudi PCC before getting ITA? It is not clear to me when i have to apply for Saudi PCC

Appreciate if anyone can comment.
Thanks

wollyking

Nov 25, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2018
LANDED..........
14-06-2018
I need help, I am an applicant from Kuwait for FSW, for my work experience I only provided employment reference letters following strict guidelines by CIC. Now I have been requested addtional documentation to support my declared work experience. In absence of taxation documents in Kuwait, what else can I possibly provide to respond to this request. Response appreciated.

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
I need help, I am an applicant from Kuwait for FSW, for my work experience I only provided employment reference letters following strict guidelines by CIC. Now I have been requested addtional documentation to support my declared work experience. In absence of taxation documents in Kuwait, what else can I possibly provide to respond to this request. Response appreciated.
Could you please state in the thread what was their exact response, that might help us to provide you a better answer.

EDIT: Business cards, payslips, work contract, job description...these are just some of the things I can think of. I'm not sure what else would work.

Last edited:

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Regarding bank statements, has it been concluded that all we need to provide are official bank statements for the past 6 months from the bank we use?

For example, SAMBA is saying they only stamp the first and last page of the statements, that is all. I am unsure if they issue any other kind of letter.

Previous experience in this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reactions: qureishi

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Regarding bank statements, has it been concluded that all we need to provide are official bank statements for the past 6 months from the bank we use?

For example, SAMBA is saying they only stamp the first and last page of the statements, that is all. I am unsure if they issue any other kind of letter.

Previous experience in this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Samba can also issue a letter on your request. Plus you can request to stamp on each page. My account is in Samba and for me it was very easy.

Regards
Q.

Reactions: beemir

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Samba can also issue a letter on your request. Plus you can request to stamp on each page. My account is in Samba and for me it was very easy.

Regards
Q.
Thanks @qureishi for the update. So this letter is something they know about or do we have to explain to them as to why exactly we need it etc. Also, when you got the letter, was it as per CIC's requirements?

Regarding the stamps, I will try to ask them to stamp each page then. Or try a different branch for that matter.

dny0821

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Hi Everyone! I need urgent help...!

I have already submitted my application and received AOR last July 29, 2017. The police clearances I have submitted are was when I stayed in Saudi Arabia for KSA and another one from the Philippines. I left Saudi Arabia and arrived Philippines yesterday, August 6 and I need to raise a CSE to change my address to the Philippines. Question is, do I need to provide new police clearance certificates?

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015

Regards
Q.
They didn't give the letter as per CIC requirements. The letter just has the bank logo at the bottom, that's it. No address details or anything. Even the signature is just a signature without the bank manager or any personnel's name or position mentioned. The letter contains my name, bank account, bank opening date, and bank balance as of that date. Is this similar to what you got?

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
If its on the bank letter pad then it must show the bank address. The other things are OK. Also attach the six months statement.

Reg.
Q.

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
If its on the bank letter pad then it must show the bank address. The other things are OK. Also attach the six months statement.

Reg.
Q.
Unfortunately it's just the logo at the bottom. The stamp has the branch name in it. I have a feeling I have to go back and ask to reprint the letter on a different letterhead. The logo is at the bottom and part of a blue ribbon at the bottom.