+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

saskatchwan

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
plz all seniors i really need ur help
as my sister has 5 overall band score in ielts..R-4,L-4.4, W-5.5, S-5.5,
she wants to apply for saskatchewan as skilled worker with job offer, her noc code is 1221.. i know that we can get sinp approval witout ielts as there are many other alternatives for this...but alter visa officer can ask for ielts
i want to know that i have seen on this forum many peolpe are saying that visa officer asking for ielts..but is visa officer asking to family member catagory who even, have job offer,OR also asking for ielts to those who are under skill worker catagory,with job offer...
if they are asking for ielts to skilled worker with job offer, what ielts they want to see..is 5 band ok
moreover, if employer from sakatchewan gave a written proof that he will have asettlement plan for applicant , and he will manage ESL classes for him to improve english then is it work.
plz i need ur replies
plz help urgently
regards regards

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
plz all seniors i really need ur help
as my sister has 5 overall band score in ielts..R-4,L-4.4, W-5.5, S-5.5,
she wants to apply for saskatchewan as skilled worker with job offer, her noc code is 1221.. i know that we can get sinp approval witout ielts as there are many other alternatives for this...but alter visa officer can ask for ielts
i want to know that i have seen on this forum many peolpe are saying that visa officer asking for ielts..but is visa officer asking to family member catagory who even, have job offer,OR also asking for ielts to those who are under skill worker catagory,with job offer...
if they are asking for ielts to skilled worker with job offer, what ielts they want to see..is 5 band ok
moreover, if employer from sakatchewan gave a written proof that he will have a settlement plan for applicant , and he will manage ESL classes for him to improve english then is it work.
plz i need ur replies
plz help urgently
regards regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all SINP Nominees
I am in contact with SINP managers (Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy Davies) and CIC designated immigration officer (Mr. Robert Miller) at London England, and according to them that proof of language proficiency is not mandatory for Provincial Nominees in the same way that it is for Federal Skilled Workers. but we may request additional information at any time during the application process.

If you are unable to provide any information that CIC visa Office request to you, or wish to clarify what CIC Visa office is asking you to provide or any other aspect of the processing of your applications, you can contact the visa office directly at the following address.

Robert Miller
Designated Immigration Officer
robert.miller@international.gc.ca
Tel/Tél. +44 20 7258 6310 (MITNET) 445-3310 / Fax/téléc +44 20 7258 6609 (MITNET) 445-3609
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To All SINP Nominees
thanks to almighty Allah, i have a good news for you, today i recieved reply from Designated immigration officer Mr. robert Miller CIC Via Office London, in his reply he said that they will not refuse or reject an application from provincial nominee only on the basis of IELTS. Thanks to all of you for your time, remember me in your Duaa.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to auhassan
this is great news for only family member catagory but not for skilled people for sinp who also have job offer from employer(skilled worker catagory who are not under family catagory ,they have only permanent job offer from employer)
u talked to Mr.Rupin about only family members catagory or for skilled worker catagory also.........
can u plz help me for this answer that for sinp nomination ielts is not compulsory for even skilled worker whio have job offer...but now on saskatchewn website they have added that cic officer can demand for ielts if he wants
but as u said that for family member catagory it will be resolved but is there any gud news for skilled workers catagory.......
plz tell me i m confused now that they only strict to skilled catagory who have no relative there only have job offer
plz tell me that is ielts compulsory for skilled peole..even employer is giving them affidavit 500-8 of eng ability
u talked to Mr.Rupin about only family members catagory or for skilled worker catagory also...............
waiting 4 ur reply
regards

god0fwar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
hello all! has anyone tried submitting applications for SINP online?

https://www.apps.gov.sk.ca/apex/f?p=305:1

can you share your experiences? is the processing and response time quicker than paper/postal submission?

thanks!

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please update here if someone got decision or approval from CIC Visa Office London under the SINP Nominee thanks for your comments and your time.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
Honorable Immigration Minister Mr. rob Norris Addressed to Pakistani Community and answered the question of people on October 9, 2010, about the immigration issues specially IELTS, he said that Government of Saskatchewan is working tirelessly with Federal Government of Canada to resolve this issue as soon as possible, hopefully the solution will come out in near future. we are in contact with the Government of Saskatchewan and presenting the views of Pakistani community to them about the concerns of community, but the good news is that applicants received the letters from CIC Visa office London and they did not ask to them about the IELTS result. This is a good achievement of our struggle that The London Visa office is not asking to provide the IELTS from SINP nominees and they also speed up the process.