mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today i have got my letter from london office and requiring me to submit the score card of IELTS and medical also. They are asking for ielts to every one but dnt know how much score is required, i have taken the ielts on 21st august when i saw that ielts was mentioned in the letter issued to my cousin under provincial nominee family category.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, what other documents london asked you in addition to medical and ielts?

mibaloch2000 said:
Today i have got my letter from london office and requiring me to submit the score card of IELTS and medical also. They are asking for ielts to every one but dnt know how much score is required, i have taken the ielts on 21st august when i saw that ielts was mentioned in the letter issued to my cousin under provincial nominee family category.

jugnoo

Aug 8, 2010
To Mibloch

Can u tell me please what they exactly asked for IELTS.
you may submit
or
you must submit ?

did they request to pay landing fees or not ?

IELTS 5.5 will be work.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they are asking to submitt the IELTS from every applicant for SINP family member category, i did not hear any one that they have not asked to submitt IELTS for SINP family member category.

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
mibaloch2000

kindly write the statment they used to get ilets score
did they mention to know about basic english of th eapplicant or just to submit ilets score

thanks

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To ainpfamily,

The documents required by the london office are 1- documentary proof of funds which were shown in the statement of the sponsor, proof of job offer from canada, a full explanation of how can i establish in canada,work experiance and educational certificates.
ainpfamily said:
hi, what other documents london asked you in addition to medical and ielts?

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Jugnoo,

In the letter it was mentioned as YOU MAY SUBMIT LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST RESULTS AS CONCULSIVE EVIDENCE OF YOUR LANGUAGE ABILITY.
I am not sure about the IELTS score of 5.5.
jugnoo said:
To Mibloch

Can u tell me please what they exactly asked for IELTS.
you may submit
or
you must submit ?

did they request to pay landing fees or not ?

IELTS 5.5 will be work.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your reply...
mibaloch2000 said:
To ainpfamily,

The documents required by the london office are 1- documentary proof of funds which were shown in the statement of the sponsor, proof of job offer from canada, a full explanation of how can i establish in canada,work experiance and educational certificates.

jugnoo

Aug 8, 2010
To, mibaloch2000

One of my friend got same instructions for IELTS. YOU MAY SUBMIT LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST RESULTS.
But he is not submitting IELTS, He is attaching Covering letter from Job LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY.

If you got 5.5 then you can submit IELTS otherwise you can also attach a covering letter.

5.5 is 5.5 is good enough for SINP.

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear jugnoo,
I am not confirm about the test score of ielts which is to be sumbited for a successful immigration through sinp. if any one knows it then kindly post it.

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Jugnoo,
They didnt ask for landing free as i have already paid the fee withing being asked by them to reduce the time lag. As i have been involve in my family immigration through federal class i knew it was better to deposit the landing fee before they ask for it.

jugnoo said:
To, mibaloch2000

Did they request to submit landing fees or not ?

jugnoo

Aug 8, 2010
Yes i am also not sure. but i read many forms and talk different immigrants persons. they are all saying 5.5 will work. IELTS is still not must for SNIP that's why no body can exactly tell you about IELTS Score in SNIP.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
plz all seniors i really need ur help
as my sister has 5 overall band score in ielts..R-4,L-4.4, W-5.5, S-5.5,
she wants to apply for saskatchewan as skilled worker with job offer, her noc code is 1221..
i want to know that i have seen on this forum many peolpe are saying that visa officer asking for ielts..but is visa officer asking to family member catagory who even, have job offer,OR also asking for ielts to those who are under skill worker catagory,with job offer...
if they are asking for ielts to skilled worker with job offer, what ielts they want to see..is 5 band ok
moreover, if employer from sakatchewan gave a written proof that he will have asettlement plan for applicant , and he will amnage ESL classes for him to improve english then is it work.
plz i need ur replies
plz help urgently
regards regards