+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

saskatchwan

shaistafarooq

Apr 3, 2010
i want to ask is that anybody who lives in saskaitcwan what eligebility he requires to give immigration invitation to his brothers and how many people he can sponsor including relatives and non relatives and non blood relatives

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
shaistafarooq said:
i want to ask is that anybody who lives in saskaitcwan what eligebility he requires to give immigration invitation to his brothers and how many people he can sponsor including relatives and non relatives and non blood relatives
A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident who is living in Saskatchewan from past 1 year, who is aged 18 and above and self supporting can support the application of his or her blood relations. Blood relations for the purpose of SK immigration are parents, siblings, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, first cousins, and the same step and in-law relations. There is no limit that how many relatives a SK resident can support , but each applicant must fulfill his or her own requirement. For these requirement you should see

www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca

Non relatives and non blood relatives cannot be supported.

shaistafarooq

Apr 3, 2010
thanks for replying
does this supporter who is living in sk for 1 year must be a tax payer and returns of 50000 CAD is must or not................and any body who lives in montreal and shows that he also lives in sk i mean 2 rented house one in montreal and one in sk can also support in SNIP

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Shaista,

The sponsor must be living in saskatchewan and should be tax payer but his income is not a requirement but his living in saskatchewan for almost one year is mandatory when he or she is planning to sponsor his or her relative.

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
for sponsoring family members you can apply to the sinp program after you have lived for one year in saskatchewan.you also need to have at least $10000 canadian to sponsor per family member

xavior

Aug 1, 2010
I got nominated under Sk PNP.i yet have not applied to CHC London.I ,now want to get merry with my class fellow the soonest .My question is

! Should i simply add her name after i merry her and apply CHC london ?
! How many days i have b4 i have to submit my application to CHC london after i got nominated.60days or 120 days?
! If i merry her now and then apply to CHC.would this option will delay the process OR i apply CHC alone then merry her and send the updates?
! God forbid if i merry and apply CHC london within my 120 OR 60 days i have ,would they ask me to get the nomination updated first??
! OR should i process alone ,if approved i and land alone then come back and merry and go back and sponsor my newly wed wife from Canada {like after 18-24 Months . Angry } would this option be faster??

Any piece of work done regarding my questions would highly be appre

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xavior said:
I got nominated under Sk PNP.i yet have not applied to CHC London.I ,now want to get merry with my class fellow the soonest .My question is

! Should i simply add her name after i merry her and apply CHC london ?
! How many days i have b4 i have to submit my application to CHC london after i got nominated.60days or 120 days?
! If i merry her now and then apply to CHC.would this option will delay the process OR i apply CHC alone then merry her and send the updates?
! God forbid if i merry and apply CHC london within my 120 OR 60 days i have ,would they ask me to get the nomination updated first??
! OR should i process alone ,if approved i and land alone then come back and merry and go back and sponsor my newly wed wife from Canada {like after 18-24 Months . Angry } would this option be faster??

Any piece of work done regarding my questions would highly be appre
did you get your ielts ?

jugnoo

Aug 8, 2010
there is no requirements for IELTS under provisional nominee, but my friend got instruction to submit IELTS. any body know how much BAND required ?

fresher

Mar 20, 2010
I had studied cic website including quebec s website also, so i realize that i am quite capable to qualify in investor category and also realize that quebec is quicker and is still open till october,on previous worth 800000 CAD ,therefore i want to apply in quebec s investor category but what i want to ask is that is it possible after getting permanent visa and landing in Montreal Quebec and after getting pr card , i want to go in Saskaichwan and spend one year there in order to sponsor my brothers and sisters to get there PR visa

IS THIS ALL POSSIBLE
,,,,so at the time of citizenship how will they know and count my days which required for citizenship....will i be able to get citizenship easily as originally i was aplied for quebec or please advice

Thank You

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS is not a must when immigration for provincial nominee but for conclusive evidence for english language proficiency, the london office is requiring the applicant to submit the IELTS results. If you have not done the IELTS or do not want to do it then its ok you still can submit other papers to prove your english language proficiency. IELTS is a must requirement for Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) and another federal category but not for provincial nominees.

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
mibaloch2000 bhai u are right about but what to do if they reject the case for not submitting ilets score ?
u are very confident do u know the solution ? i have employer letter snip family but still they are asking ilets score from people like me i am worried all our efforts will be wasted

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
Guide for provincial nominees (IMM P7000)

The application process

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP79.asp

3. Decision

The officer will make a decision based on:

the number of points that you accumulate in the six factors, based on the documentation you submit with your application
your ability to meet the Required Funds amount for the size of your family
During the decision-making process, the officer may contact you if:

further documentation is required
a personal interview is required

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Babloo,

Yes i just read the guide you mentioned its realy saying that the documents we have provided will be assessed on the basis of six factors which are for skilled worker.
But if this was the case then they should include it in the checklist which they provided to us for completion and submission of documents after getting provincial nominee certificate.
I think if some one gets rejected by the visa officer on the basis of the ielts then he or she should appeal/ lodge a case which you can do ( provision available). I am certainly going to lodge a case immigration tribunal or federal court if i get refused on the basis of ielts.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
hmmm so thats mean they are not asking for ielts from everyone under family member category.. it depends on the documents we provided them for proof of english language ability.. or they are asking for ielts from each and every applicant and what ielts score is required???? please please please clarify this..

thanx a bunch