+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) NOC 2174 Join here

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
I tried to change my NOC for Alberta as I have a brother there since they were inviting people, that’s when it says I was ineligible. I created a new profile immediately and maintained the SINP NOC!! I got an invitation on Friday but trying not to be worried
I'm not sure about changing the NOC before or after you get the invitation, furthermore, having a brother in other province will probably affect your SINP application.

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Can you please elaborate your view?

For the majority of the candidates, the score will be below 70 as the 70+ score can be only for those who have Saskatchewan connection (Study/work/relative)

If we see the history of the draw, I can't find that whenever cutoff is below 70, its NOC specific draw. - It's not.
Occupations included in the selection: Managers in social, community and correctional services, Conference and event planners, Medical sonographers, Psychologists, Instructors of persons with disabilities, Butchers and Bakers.

Invited Candidates had Educational Credential Assessments.

This is how they are doing some specific NOC and profession specific draw.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

Zowangie

Jun 22, 2019
I'm not sure about changing the NOC before or after you get the invitation, furthermore, having a brother in other province will probably affect your SINP application.
Okay many thanks for your response. I will contact them and see how it goes. I am hopeful!!! It’s been a long journey!!’

sec990

May 19, 2019
can computer engineer apply for NOC 2174 for Saskatchewan?
My BS is computer engineering in software filed and my MS is in computer engineering in Artificial intelligence filed. The Saskatchewan web site said that computer science engineering can not apply for NOC 2174.My work experience is in NOC 2174 category but my degree not.
please help.Thanks.

sec990

May 19, 2019
can computer engineer apply for NOC 2174 for Saskatchewan?
My BS is computer engineering in software filed and my MS is in computer engineering in Artificial intelligence filed. The Saskatchewan web site said that computer science engineering can not apply for NOC 2174.My work experience is in NOC 2174 category but my degree not.
please help.Thanks.
can anybody help me??
Thanks

vickyjaura

Oct 3, 2018
I am a software engineer with 7+ Yrs Experience in INDIA. IELTS 6 each. and Masters degree ECA from WES. Age is 32. My question is about the CISP or ISP, is it mandatory exam to clear for lodging a file in SINP?

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
I am a software engineer with 7+ Yrs Experience in INDIA. IELTS 6 each. and Masters degree ECA from WES. Age is 32. My question is about the CISP or ISP, is it mandatory exam to clear for lodging a file in SINP?
It is mandatory to have CISP or ISP to get nomination, but you can creat an EOI account without the license and once you get an ITA you have to apply for the license, SINP will hold your applicaton for up to 1 year untill you get the license and send it to them to get the nomination.

Jay parikh

Jul 17, 2019
Hello,
I have FD in my account. The first applicant is me and my mother is the second applicant. As per the Saskatchewan program, this proof is valid?